Secrets spilled.

Click external link for her outfit :)) Enjoy. Comment/Vote. xx

I sighed loudly as I sat on the carpet in front of my television. I grabbed my cup of coffee as i held the cup close to my body. I sipped at my coffee as I watched 'Sunrise'. I was distracted as my phone buzzed. I knotted my eyebrows as I reached out for my phone. I opened my phone to see a message from Alex. I tilted my head in curiosity as I read the message.

 ' Hey! Do you want to come over to my place today?"

 I don’t get why he would ask that. I don’t think he likes me anymore. He saw John trying to impress me so I guess he shrugged me off.

 ' I really don’t know..' I messaged him back.

 I waited patiently for a reply, as i placed my phone back onto the coffee table in front of me. Then my phone buzzed.

 'By the way it’s me John. Haha. I saw you run off the other day when you saw me at the shopping centre. Did I do something again? I just want to discuss and i want to get to know you ;)'

 Aw. What a faggot. Of course I’d like to come.

 ' I was going to say.. Haha. Yeh we can discuss some stuff :) I'll be there soon.. What time?'

I just merely smiled to myself as I thought of what to wear.

' Uhh.. Like now in a few hours. Whenever you want!'

'Okay, I’ll see you then John. Bye!'

I smirked as i made my way to my room. I sang silently as i opened my cupboard. I took out a pair of white jeans, a dark pink top and dark pink flats. I got changed into my outfit and then went over to brush my teeth. I then brushed my hair and let it down. I walked out of my room and sat back down in front of the tele. I like to do things beforehand. Even if it’s getting ready. I was so excited.

But the thing is.. I don’t know what to do to give him Revenge. I don’t know what would hurt. They say that you fall in love with people, even if they were bad to you. And what if i actually do fall in love. You have to forgive and forget, but to which state? He bashed me. That’s bad. That’s harassment. And I can’t forgive that so easily. I won’t forgive just with a simple 'Sorry'.  I went through so much pain.. Life isn’t easy. Sometimes you have to do things you don’t want too in life. Sometimes you have to build a bridge. But i can’t freaking build a bridge. I can’t find things to build it with. That’s why i need Revenge. I need to be equal and then we could like each other. I just want him to feel what he had made me felt. And no i am not evil. I’m doing what I need to do. I felt as if I was in hell. He made me feel as if i was in hell. But I don’t know what I should do to him. I don’t freaking know what i can do to make him feel bad. I don’t know what to do to make him feel like his in hell. 

I let out a frustrated sigh as i checked the time. I should get going. I walked back into my room, grabbing my bag and putting on some perfume. I then walked out and walked to my front door. I unlocked it and stepped out, locking the door behind me.

I arrived at John’s house. I fixed my hair before i walked up to his door. I knocked and waited for him to come. I waited a while before the door opened.

"Hey." John cooed.

“Hey!” I replied softly

 "Come on in." He said as he moved aside so i could get in.

I got inside as i took my shoes off, and waited for him to close the door and lead me to where ever. He closed the door slowly as he walked past me, gesturing to follow him. I followed him into his room, im guessing.