- Chapter 35: Relief -

Narrator's POV:

"She lied." Yoongi began to speak again after a short break. All eyes where on him now.
"She lied about what?" Hoseok asked kind of worried.
"About you conditions, when you had an emergency surgery...After the surgery the doctor asked her to follow him into his office. They talked about your conditions and when she came out...her eyes were slightly red. She probably cried. But she told us that you were fine and just in a deep sleep so that you wound can get any damages...Well that wasn't the case."

"I knew it" ,Yumi plopped down on one of the chairs nearby. "I knew it...I saw it the way she talked to you guys...and her body language said all..but I stayed quite.I thought she would open up to me...seems like no." She looked at Yoongi disappointed. Yumi really hoped her best friend would finally open up to her after this all and finally trust her. The young girl just wanted to be there for her best friend without forcing her to anything...

"I can truly understand you and how you feel in this whole mess right now, but Yumi... please don't be angryat her...you have to understand her too...Y/N-Ah has kept everything for herself for some years already... it's a long time. I think she just need some time to get used to it, that there are friends, whom she can truly trust-"

"And besides that- Sorry for interrupting Jin Hyung- I asked her directly, when we were alone...sometimes people need a little push to open up... if they once crossed the border of distance, they will open up to you slowly... I mean you shouldn't literally force her ... there would be the risk, that she will shut herself from everything even more, but just wait for the right moment... and if you feel it's the right moment, then ask her carefully...I think this is the best option you can do, when people are in pain. And I saw it in Y/N eyes. She wanted to tell it somebody, but she didn't knew how... that's why I simply asked her...She already had enough burden on her shoulders..."

"Woah....Hyung...since when do you know how to read people's mind so good?" Taehyung was suprised. But Yoongi simply shrugged it off.
"What did she kept in secret? And what does it have to do with the fact, that she isn't here right now? Where is she?" Hoseok was more and more scared.

"Your conditions were more worse than we thought. The bullet destroyed your right kidney...", Yoongi began to explain again, "and the doctor said, there would be only two options. Either you continue living with one kidney, which is possible. But the problem is... by your occupation and our trainee life, your body won't keep up with it... means you would have to give it up..."

(I have no clue if losing a kidney actually means that you are limited in some way, but simply pretend it would do a huuuge damage 😅🤷🏻‍♀️😂)

"W-What..." Hoseok didn't know what to say else. He was losing his dream again ?
They put so much afford in it. Vocal and rap training until their throats would be sore, dance practice deep into the night, spending hours in the studio composing songs...and now they wouldn't be able to debut because of him?
They must be angry. All these years of dreaming and hoping for nothing... all the blood, sweat and tears since they were 'trainees'...for nothing... He felt so sorry for his brothers. Everything got destroyed because he was careless.

Hoseok swallowed his guilty feelings down. "But thanks god, Y/N is alright...isn't she?" He did everything for her, even risking his life. She was worth it and even if that meant, he had to give up his job or his dream. Then he would lived a simple life with Y/N. She made him happy. He would be okay with all that...right?

Taehyung looked at him with sadly eyes: "Hyung..."
Accepting his fate was easier for him that he though somehow... Was it all because of Y/N?
"I wasn't finished yet." All eyes went to Yoongi again, who was already sitting on a chair.
"Option number 2 was finding a potential donor."