- Chapter 27: The Calm Before The Storm-

Narrator's POV:

Some days later...

The CEO Mr. Y/L/N, Hoseok, the rest of the boys, including Yumi and Y/N were currently gathered around a huge table in one of the conference rooms of the company.

They all volunteered to help Y/N, with the statement, that she was their close friend and she would deserve a peaceful life too. They wanted to be there for her no matter what.

Hoseok was proud of his friends. How they accepted her and Yumi in their group...How strong their bond got, even thought they didn't had spend so much time with each other.
It was her birthday which literally changed everything. Away from the awkward distance from each other, they all grew closer.
These two girls were the missing pieces in their group and not only Hoseok felt that. The others too.
They knew helping Y/N first, would open new opportunities afterwards. It would help their friendship to get stronger.
For the first time in years the boys had the urge to fight for a friendship outside of their own group. The boys, including Hoseok, felt comfortable around the two and they didn't want to lose them.

"Ok, first of all Y/N & Hoseok, thank you for calling the others. And you guys thank you for coming today and taking part in this 'mission'."

"Why is he so formal? I thought we are only here to get Y/N's father in jail?" The youngest whispered to the oldest, who was sitting to his left.
Jin simply shrugged it off.

"Some days ago... my wife, Co-CEO and Y/N beloved grandma, Mi Jung left this world forever...This time we made sure, we could say good bye to her probably...with the respect and love she deserved..."
Hosoek grabbed his girlfriends hand and Namjoon stroked her back, signaling her 'we are here for you'.

The old man continued:
"...she couldn't bear her illness anymore. But...everything started when Tae Won...my criminal son and Y/N's father started to cause problems again, which harmed not only our company, but also made Mi Jung suffering and Y/N living a lie for a long time..."

Yumi sat there confused and looked over to her best friend with a questioning face. 'What is he talking about ?' She was only moving her lips and Y/N tried to understand it...
'I will explain later...' Y/N answered back to her friend sitting across her.

Right, Y/N didn't had to hide anything anymore. But now people wanted the truth. Yumi would like to know the truth. Y/N lied to her right from the beginning... The whole time during Yumi thought she would go to the funeral of Y/N's grandma from her mother's side. That's why she didn't questioned the different last names. But it didn't make any sense.
Now it was time to tell her the truth... or better say it was already too late, because she was already in this mess too. But where should Y/N start ?
From the past until now ?
That would take a lot of time.

„Out of that reason, I asked the two, if they knew someone, who would like to help in this possible dangerous plan... And I can't thank you enough for risking your live for my granddaughter..."

"He talks like it already happened and we were successful..."
„Kookie-ah, please shut up and listen to this man. If you keep whispering to me, then I won't get the plan either, like you do and it definitely won't be a success then."
"Sorry..." Jungkook mumbled and sat back in his chair comfortably, after getting a small lecture from his hyung.

"Be aware, it can get dangerous for all of you.... but if we success, it will get Tae Won and his gang in jail for the rest of their lives and everyone can live peacefully again without being afraid of getting blackmailed... or kidnapped etc." He looked over to his granddaughter and whispered: „We can do it."

„Now to the plan..."
Mr. Y/L/N walked up to a small board and opened an edding to write on it:

"Ok after what I found out. We not only need to get ride off Tae Won, but also of their business. Because that's the reason he always comes back. His gang members pay his law bail with the sales of their drug dealing.