- Chapter 24: Unexpected -

Your POV:

„Hey, what is my lovely girlfriend doing?"
He came downstairs from his room,snuggling from behind and back hugging me. His chin was resting on my shoulder, while observing my actions.

„Well, I know that my grandma loved my Kimchi, so I thought about making some for tomorrow. You wanna try?"
„Of course!"
I grabbed some chopsticks, put a small piece of kimchi on it and waited for Hobi to open his mouth so I could feed him.
„Wow! Y/N that's so delicious! Ok I made a decision, that you always going to cook our meals. So I can always eat your delicious food aaaalllllll day."
He said while leaning in to kiss me on the lips. I had to chuckle.
Directly I accept kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him down to my height.
Because of my action, he had to smile during the small breaks when our lips were apart.

After the last kiss he whispered "I love you" and hugged me. "I love you too" I said and buried my face into his chest.

It already had been around 3 weeks almost a month since I was staying her. We already had routines together like a real couple. Like waking up at the same time. Preparing for work, going to work together (I always accomplished him), after work eating together and watching a movie in the evening.
Because of Hobi's tight plan at the nursing home and he only had time at the weekends, after the manager changed all their shifts. And still I was happy to be with him.
We spent more and more time together.

Hobi started to work for Bighit entertainment too. After some meetings they formed their band. 방탄소년단 they decided to call themselves and every of them got their positions, which they should improve.

Namjoon was going to be their leader and the main rapper. Actually the leader position was perfectly for him. Since I got to know them he was the one who took care of everything and always worried about the other. He always texted me if I was okay or when we are planning something he was always the one, who took care of everything and planned every single detail. I really appreciated him. You could always count on him and learn from his advices.

Jin took over the positions of representing the visual of the group while being one of the vocalists.
Truly his handsomeness is indescribable for real. But did you hear his singing voice? It so beautiful, gorgeous and unique. A cute fact: It's so adorable how you could hear his breaths when he was singing. He told me that he had a private voice instructor when he was a kid, because he was interested in singing. That's why he learned to sing a bit differently than his friends. More traditionally and formal.
On my birthday when had a picknick we had a small Bluetooth box with us and every song Jin knew he had to sing along like me. We both had the fun of our life.

Suga got the leading rapper position, but he is also responsible for the songs they were going to produce. And his producing skills were no jokes. When I visit his studio once, because I brought him and Hobi some food, they first didn't noticed me so I could get a sneak-peek of his music. And wow just wow. I loved his songs so much and I was really excited about what they were going to produce in the future...

Jimin took the positions of the main dancer and lead vocalist. I already thought he would do something with dancing, just like Jungkook and Hobi. Dancing were everything for them. I knew that feeling too well. Describing your feelings through moving your body to the music. Just beautiful. The same like his singing voice. A cute little angel would describe him the best. His angelic voice could melt everybody's heart.

And then there was Taehyung, his deep and unique voice would stand out in every crowd. Everything is unique of him. His singing voice his style, his visual and even his dance. To be honest when I heard that he also got one of the leading dance positions, I was kind of surprised, but positively. We all went to bighit's dance studio once and it was so much fun.I was suprised of their dancing skills like they were surprised about mine. We were dorking around the whole time. But we also danced serious, they thought me one of their choreography they wanted to use for their debut and I was impressed by Taehyung's skills. He really wanted me to dance the part of No more dream where Jungkook took Jimin in on his arms and Jimin ran along his members backs from the right to the left. (~I hope you get which one I mean, if not watch their me or dance practice to no more dream~😅😂) and I was so scared because I didn't want to hurt the others and then Taehyung volunteered to take over Jimin's position for the first time too, to show me that there wasn't anything to worry about. So I trusted him. But he and his crazy ideas. Unbelievable.