- Chapter 12 : Finally -

Your POV:

"Hey, Yumi how are? I need to tell you something." I was currently calling my best friend Yumi, while walking home from work in the evening.

We have been friends since I moved here to Busan. I met her when I was searching for a Job. When I was about to apply in a restaurant, I met her there, she introduced me to her boss and somehow we came into chatting. Unfortunaly I didn't get the job, but Yumi and I still kept in contact. We met more and more often, she even helped me to search for another job. I owed her a lot.
Not only that she made it possibly for me to live here. Also to live a normal live

with friends..

And a boyfriend...

Nam Jo Hyuk is his name.

They are both my family. The only family I have left...

"Y/N! I missed you so much!"
"Are you kidding me ? We saw each other yesterday! And the day before and before and befor-"

"Ok,ok I got it! Now tell me why are you calling?"
I heard the cracking of her bed in the background.

"Ah right- I met a guy at my work place"
"You met a guy?! Does Jo hyuk know about that ?! Oh gosh he is going to kill you!"

"Yumi!! I didn't say I met him like that! He was talking to my boss. She said he was a friend of her son Jimin. And somehow he said he was searching for me."

"Searching for you, huuh~ Interesting, Interesting"
I could literally imagine how she wiggled with her eyebrows looking at me with smirk.

"Can be serious even for one seco- *rustle*rustle* Oh my god, What was that?!"
Hectically I looked around around the street.

"Y/N, it was the wind, calm down. Are you getting back to your old self again?"

"No I'm not I just got startled because of that noise, sorry."

"Now tell me about that guy!!"
" Well there is not really much to say, I was working while he was there with my boss.

He was standing outside, helping Mrs Park with her bags. When he entered I just greeted him like the other customers. I don't but somehow he was different, he smiled at me purely. This let my heart beat faster.. I don't know why.." I whispered the last sentences, hoping she wouldn't hear.

"You know what also was really cute? He wanted to order our crêpe spécial, but he couldn't pronounce it. When I approached him he didn't know what to answer, haha. But now I'm curious why he was searching for me..."

" A gentlemen and a sweet guy at the same time, too. Wow, Y/N, what did you do to meet such nice guy? Haha. I think I should ditch work and hang around at your café, maybe I will meet him.~ "

"Yumi are serious?" I rolled my eyes.
"Yah, I could feel it through the phone how you rolled your eyes at me! You are so meaan~ Beside that, you already have a boyfriend. He wouldn't be happy if you talk about someone else like that behind his back. So let me try my luck!" She said sarcastically.

"You are unbelievable...."
"I know I'm awesome, I will pick you up tomorrow after work, so we can hang out together,ok? See ya and luv u!"

"Ok, bye and love you too!"

She ended the call and I was about to put her phone back into her bag, when I heard that noise from before again.

"Hello? Is there someone?" I asked.

Silence.

"Hello??!" I asked again while looking around.
*Ok, now I'm starting to feel unwell..I should walk faster.*