- Chapter 29: Happy Family Reunion? -

(Imagine you are in this room but without any windows)

Your POV:

"M-M-Mommy?"
Tears left my eyes.
The hate I had over the years vanished in seconds.
I couldn't believe it. I hadn't seen her for so long. Deleted her out of my life.
I didn't even think that I would recognize her voice immediately.

And now she was sitting in front of me. Half dead. But why was she here?
I crawled towards to her and put her hair behind her ears.

"M-Mom i-is it really you?"
I cupped her face.
"M-Mom, say something...please..."
"Y-Y/N-ah...?"
"Yes mom. It's me! Look at me, open your eyes! Please, try to stay awake! Mom!"

She was losing her consciousness.
"No, no, no!" I took her into my embrace. She was cold as stone. No warmth was left. She already felt like dead.
Please no... I just got her back...

"Hey! I need help!
Can you hear me?
Hello?!?" I screamed as loud as I could.
„Mom please! Stay awake!"

The door opened again and my eyes were blended by the bright light from the hallway, so I had hide my face. But when I looked back again I only saw the outlines of a figure. I knew exactly, who it was.

"What do you want?" Joo Hyuk asked.
"please help her she is losing conciseness!"
"So? We have no use for her anymore."
"No use ?? Are you freaking kidding me ?! She is my mom!"

"Your mom?", he seemed surprised, "Hey, PJ-Hyung, look, we reunite a family. Aren't we nice?"
He talked to the guy, which locked me in this room.
„Our Sweety got her mommy back ? How cute, so where is our thanks?"

„Before I thank you guys I rather wish you two the death."
„Oh dear... that's not nice. I just wanted to give you your lunch for today...but it seems like you or better say your mom doesn't want it." Pj said.
„no please, help her! Please, I'm begging you!"

„I will think about it...but under one condition..."
Another voice joined the conversation.
My father started to walk towards to us and bend down to my height.

„Be a good girl and tell me, where grandpa is."
„I don't know." I lied.
„ok, Fine. Then tell me at least where he hides his money. I mean I have to keep this business alive." He stood up and opened his arms in the air like his drug dealing business was his kingdom. "But no, my stupid dad needed to report me all the time. That costed me a lot money you know..? So be a good daughter and tell me everything you know." He bent down on my height again and cupped my head harshly with his left hand, so that it left some pain in my jaw.

„I don't know it and don't call me daughter. You aren't my father!"
„Sweety, I wouldn't provoke our boss... I don't want to get you beautiful face ruined."
Pj joked around.

„Listen to this wise man, he knows what he is talking about... you see the prosthesis on his right hand?
Well, let's say he didn't do exactly, what he should do and it caused a loooot of problems for me and the rest of this gang....well and I'm not a fan of violence, but he had learn his lesson for stealing something away from me. Like your grandpa...he took some years of my precious life and money...took away you and well" he looked down at my mom," Dae Eun too.
I would have never imagined that they would work together against me... So this what she gets... once useless always useless. Tze."
He stroke her hair and stood up.

My anger was exploding inside my body. I couldn't stand this man. His reasons for doing these things were just stupid. Other words wouldn't come into my mind.
Stupid and ridiculous.
Many people died.
Many risked their lives or better say risking for this stupid man.