- Chapter 23: Suprises

Narrator's POV:

While Hoseok was doing his tasks running from one patient room to the other, Y/N stayed with her grandma helping Hoseok like preparing food or bring her something to drink etc.

„So...How are the things going between you two?" The old Mrs. Y/L/N whispered to her granddaughter while focusing on Hoseok how he was putting her cleaned clothes in the closet.
„We are going to the beach today."
She said.
„To swim?! Are you crazy..? Y/N, we have the middle of October!"
"No! Grandma! Of course not, it's too cold! "Actually I have no clue what we are going to do there..He just suggested to go on a date there. I have to go back to Busan anyways, to grab some clothes."

"D-Date?" She almost screamed causing Hoseok to turn around suprised.
Y/N even wondered that he didn't hear anything of their conversation before.
‚I bet he was listening the whole time.
Or maybe was he just ignoring it? Like ‚this is anyways a talk between women, so I don't have to listen' ‚ the girl thought.
The young Y/N made a 'shhht' sound to her grandma.
He shrugged it off and went back to work.

"Are you really going on a date??" She whispered again getting excited like a small child.
As a response Y/N simply nodded and smiled at her grandma. Just talking about it made her getting nervous for a second time again.
Which was highly strange.
Before yesterday, they hung out together too.
Like eating together in a café, having a dinner at Y/N's apartment or walking through city and celebrate her birthday together, but now everything was different....Much different.
And still it should be the same, because she was around the same person, just with a little different intention.

"Y/N I'm so happy for you. Really I hope will be a great couple. I mean you are made for each other. Hoseok-Ah is such a sweet and caring guy, he would never hurt you. I know that for sure. And I'm 100% sure his feelings for you are real. All the time I was talking about you, he listen carefully with all his attention and how desperately he searched for you, says a lot." Mrs. Y/L/N put a strand of her granddaughter's hair back.
Hoseok left the room before, so that gave her the possibility to talk casually again.

"How about I braid your hair again? Like the old times? I want my lovely angel to look great on her first date!"
"Oh yes! That would be nice! But can you really do it ?" She implied to her grandma's disease.
"It should be fine. C'mon turn around and sit there!"

The girl did as her grandma said.
During she was braid her hair they chatted a bit more until Mrs. Y/L/N screamed, that she was finished and clapped her hands together in satisfaction.
Y/N ran up to the full sized mirror and turned around slightly to see the work she did.

"WOAH! Grandma! You still have these magic hands! You really can do everything! Thank you so much! It looks so beautiful!" She ran back and hugged her grandma

Y/N's grandma wasn't prepared for this sudden action and made her coughing heavily.
„I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" Y/N asked concerned.
„Yeah... It wasn't your fault. I just think my time is coming. It doesn't get better, just worse and worse. Y/N I'm so sorry that we meet again like that. I'm sorry that I can't be there for you like the old times. I'm sorry that we can't go out to together, because I'm tied up to this bed..."