- Chapter 15: Worries -

Narrator's POV:

Hoseok's heart started to beat faster again. How can a small action change his behaviour so fast?
Excitement spreader out in his body.
Actually he waited the whole time for her, that she would text him since he was back.

First he thought, they both had fun and enjoyed each other's company. But the more time passed the more stupid he felt. Why that?
Surely this couldn't be already romantic feelings he had. It would be too fast.

But what about the theory "love at the first sign"? Well, it couldn't be that too. He already had interests in her, when Mrs. Y/L/N told him some stories. He wanted to met her so badly, he wanted to get to know her and what kind of person she was. Be friends with her. Spend time with her. Were these romantic intentions ? Or just his curiosity? If yes, then why was he so curious about Y/N ?

Slowly he came back to his reality and started to type:

♡ANGELIC~Y/N~♡: Hey Hobi...🙈🤗

J-Hooope☆: Hey Y/N👋😊How are you?

♡ANGELIC~Y/N~♡: Actually I'm really happy right now☺

J-Hooope☆: Oh really, why?

♡ANGELIC~Y/N~♡: Well, I just finished cooking diner for me and Yumi, so I finally had time to actually read, what is happening here right now, haha. And you guys are so cute.🙊 Thank you for planing to celebrate my birthday all together 😊 I really like your idea. It would be so lovely. 🤗 I have never been in Seoul before, so it would be nice to explore the city a bit.

J-Hooope☆: Oh no don't thank us. That's why you have friends, right?😁 And it would be a great opportunity to get know each other anyways, so it's killing two birds with one stone.

♡ANGELIC~Y/N~: Oh wait, I should say something in the group. I just wanted to text you first😁🤙

J-Hooope☆: Haha, yes you should, they are dying to meet you

♡ANGELIC~Y/N~♡: EHHH??? For real? What the heck did you told them?😂

J-Hooope☆: Nothing😇 No for real, I didn't say anything bad.😂

.
.
.

》Jamless Loser 🕺🤡 《

♡ANGELIC~Y/N~♡: Hey Guuyyys! I'm Kim Y/N💁‍♀️ Nice to meet you all!

♡ANGELIC~Y/N~♡: Btw sorry for the late reply, our Yumi got hungry and was begging for food, so I needed to cook her something🙄😂

||BlankVANTE||: Another Kim!!! Hello and welcome to our family, you won't regret it😆

♡ANGELIC~Y/N~♡: Taehyung right? Thank you for welcoming me so warmly 😂

||BlankVANTE||: Yes, of course, my Lady *bowing down like an English butler*😂

ChimChim's MOCHI◇: Y/N!! heeeyy, how are you?

♡ANGELIC~Y/N~♡: Hii, I'm fine and you guys?😊

ChimChim's MOCHI◇: Me too.

♡ANGELIC~Y/N~♡: Oh yes!
I wanted to thank you for planing my birthday all together. I'm so exited 🙈 But really, you don't have to do this for me. You don't know me and still you are planning something like this for me.