- Chapter 28: Regretful Decisons -

Your POV:

"Why did nobody tell me, that we have to walk so much to get to this location? My feet are already hurt- OMG!
I didn't know this shop is here!
Y/N c'mon!"

Two seconds before, she was tired and now looking like an energy bundle, dragging me into a small shop. Sometimes I asked myself how this can be one and the same person.

"Y/N you have try this on! This would suite you so much!"

She handed me a pink flower dress with roses on it. It was a dress my grandma would wear, not because it looks like a dress made for older people, no, because roses were her favorites.

Just randomly thinking about it made me tearing up. She loved that kind of dresses...her closet was full of them. Dresses with sunflowers, roses, tulips or pansies on it. She loved them dearly. How happy she always was when grandpa brought her a new one and gave it to her after coming home from work....
She was so happy like a small child.

"Better not..." I hung the dress back and Yumi looked at me with a sad face.
"Sorrry", she mumbled, "I forgot..".
"It's fine. You know, when I was a kid my grandma always gave me her dresses to try them on, of course I was too small for them, but she always told me: 'Y/N-Ah, when you are an adult someday, I want you to wear one of my dresses once. Especially this one.' It was her wedding dress....She wanted me to wear her wedding dress at my own wedding...Grandpa still has it, but grandma will never be able to see me in it on this special day..."

I sniffed quietly. Yumi hugged me tightly.
"I'm really sorry. I'm wondering the whole time how you can be so strong... After what happened...How you still can smile and laugh. How you can live while knowing your gonna risk your life for us today...
And ...Uhm, don't you want to tell me, what you grandpa meant some days ago by 'lie for a long time' or 'where they kept you' ?
I mean if you don't want I can understand it, but you are my bestie and I'm worried about you, even when it doesn't seemed like this sometimes. I'm truly sorry for being such a bad best friend...it just feels like since you have the boys... especially Hoseok oppa, that you don't really need me anymore... And I don't know somehow it makes me happy that I can spent some time with you alone today... even if I don't know if I will see you again after this day..."

We sat down on a nearby couch which was close to the fitting cabins of this fashion store. There weren't many customers, so we could talk peacefully.

"Yumi, they will never replace you. You are my family. You are my everything. You were there when I had nobody, literally. And I'm slightly touched that you even talk about your feelings for once, Yumi. You usually don't do that."

"Because I hate talking about my feelings. And you know that."

"I know. But that only means that you really are concerned about me....But don't worry about me, nothing will happen to me and I'm going to explain all of it to you, when this mission will be over. I promise. Ok?"
I put a short strand of her hair behind her right ear. For the first time since I knew Yumi, she was really worried about me. She seemed so weak and emotionally too. Maybe she was afraid of losing me for real. Of course, I was scared of losing them too. But it was the only thing I could do to save them, to fix everything. So everybody could live normally again. Ad my grandma would get justice, just like me or grandpa for everything my father had done to us.