Chapter 38

FINAL CHAPTER

~Austin~

She was gorgeous sleeping. She looked like an Angel. Who couldn't love that? Beauty up and down her body. Her eyes just the perfect shade of brown, and her hair as blonde as ever. She was tough, and kind. She was.. Perfect.

Watching her sleep was making my day. She's mine, and some day that will be official. Pan won't be taking her again, not with all the power I've absorbed. I'm invincible. He couldn't kill me if he tried.

Now taking Callie back? Childs Play. Pan isn't as strong as he thinks he is. She's made him weak. For once I finally found his weakness.

Her.

She's the only reason that he's not Evil anymore. She's changed him.

He says he loves her, and he probably does but that doesn't mean that she'll love him back. Especially after what happened yesterday.

My plan was going into place. I had Callie at the Palm of my hands. I've worked this hard to get her back back and NO ONE is taking her away from me again. I can show her what love is. Not that asshole. I can protect her. Can he? No. That explains why she's with me right now. He can't have her. He won't have her.

(A/N: I had to get Austin's feelings out so sorry if it was a boring part.)

~Callie~

I started waking up and seeing Austin over on the side of the bed staring at me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked in a question like voice.

He snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at me.

"Admiring your Beauty." I smiled and blushed covering my face in the blankets.

He saw what I was doing "Oh come on babe. I see you blushing" he laughed.

I laughed. "No you can't."

"Now I can't see those beautiful eyes." I smiled at him saying that.

"Lies." I laughed.

I could feel his face go from happiness to confused. "Excuse me? Did the princess just say that she wasn't beautiful?"

"Maybe" I giggled still hiding my face.

"You better say that your beautiful." He smirked.

I lifted my head from the covers "or what?"

"This." He smiled then started tickling me.

I started laughing hard begging for him to stop.

"Not until you say your beautiful." He laughed and kept tickling me.

I squirmed trying to get out still laughing "No."

"Then I'm not stopping." He laughed.

"Okay fine. I'm beautiful" I playfully screamed.

He smiled and stopped.

"That's all I needed to hear." He smirked laying down next to me.

"Your so mean to me." I laughed playfully hitting his shoulder.

As soon as I hit it he grabbed my hand interlocking it with his then leaned in and kissed me. It was perfect. I hadn't been this happy in forever. I missed these days with him. Even before it wasn't as good as this.

Every now and then though I would think about Peter. Wondering if he was looking for me or not. Did he love me like that? He couldn't of..

We broke from the kiss and smiled at each other. His eyes lit up as he looked At me. Damn why was this boy so perfect?