Chapter 35

~Austin~

She was perfect. Gaining more powers by the minute. The best part was that she's all mine. She wouldn't go back to Peter now. She trusts me. Do I care about her, yes. But honestly the only thing I want to do is destroy Pan. He took Callie away from me in the first place. I could of still been with her right now if it weren't for him. Now, she's mine. Him and nobody else is going to get in the way of that.

**

I laid Callie down on the bed and got her all comfy.

"Thanks" she mumbled.

I looked at her seeing the dried tears on her cheeks. "Your welcome."

I gave her a big hug then kissed her cheek. "Cal.. Nobody is going to hurt you. You'll be safe here I promise.." I took a deep breath. "I love you."

Wait did I just say that? What is she going to say back ?! Does she hate me or does she like me??

I was so stupid saying that..

Though I could feel her smile. "I think I love you too." She whispered back into my ear slightly pulling away kissing my cheek which made me smile. Then she laid back down.

She said she loved me..

That's all I've been wanting to here from her. Those three words.

I smiled big and left her alone to sleep

~Peter~

Regina used a locater spell to show where Callie was exactly. It took her a whole to get past Austin's force field around the house but she got in.

I can go get her back. But why if she hates me? I can't do that to her..

I can at least go check on her, make sure she's not getting tortured right?

Oh,please. She probably hates me now. She finally knows the truth about me. I'm not her brother, but I still do love her. More then Austin, Henry, or anyone. I know what she's been through.

Somedays all I wanted to do was hug her and make her feel special in a loving way. Not in a brother kind of way. I screwed it all up though. The truth just had to come out before it was to late. She can't love Austin. She can't. He's to obsessive.

The moment when she says I love you to him he will go on total lockdown of her. I'm surprised I got her back last time. She's not his, and she never will be. She's stronger then this.

I keep telling myself this like a message to her hoping she'll hear it 'stay strong Cal. I'm sorry! I promise I'll get you back and we can go home.' I repeated those words all in my head over and over hoping she would hear it.

"It's time." Regina said giving me a stone.

I looked at it confused. Why would I need a stone?

" This stone needs to stay with you at all times. It's the only way you can see her. Austin's magic has gotten stronger since she's with him. I can barely get past it." She said holding her power in her hands.

I nodded "He's just gone on lockdown. He knows we'll be coming for her. He's trying his hardest now to keep her with him and away from us."

"Well then that's it. We go past that field. He's not all powerful you know." Regina said.

I nodded understandingly "So how do I get there?" She smiled and looked me straight in the eyes. "Close your eyes." She started saying. I did as I was told and closed my eyes. "Now think. Think only about Callie. Where you wanna go. What she looks like. Everything." She said with my eyes still shut.

I did as I was told. Callie, her picture came into my mind letting me see every feature of her face. Her beautiful smile and her brown eyes. Her just right blonde hair. She was gorgeous.

Regina started counting backwards from three.

I felt my body go through some type of portal. I opened my eyes to see a room. A normal room.

There was a desk, dresser, T.V, and a queen sized bed.

I saw Callie lying in the bed. She looked like she had been crying herself to sleep.

I shook my head knowing I was the reason for it. I'm such an idiot.

I kneeled next to the bed and whispered into her ear. "I'm sorry Callie, I'm such an idiot making you go through all that you did. I know you deserve better than me, then this. But Cal.. I can't get you out of my mind. Your just so amazing. I promise, if you forgive me. I'll be the best thing in your life. All I will care about is you. You will be my everything, all this other bullshit will go away.. I promise Callie. Just don't give up on me.. Please." I choked on the last part trying not to cry.

I kissed the top of her head and smiled walking out of the room slowly. I looked in the hallway I was in. A wooden floor, with pictures here and there on the walls. Pictures of Callie, and Austin.

How did he get all these pictures? Did she let him take all these pictures? Does she love him?

All these questions ran through my mind. I stopped at one picture, it was recent. Callie was smiling while Austin kissed her cheek. She looked so happy, if only she knew what he was really after and even capable. Then again I don't even know what exactly he's after, but it's nothing good.

"She's beautiful isn't she?"

I looked behind me quick seeing Austin smiling walking up next to the picture.

"I mean her smile. It's like heaven, and those eyes. Makes me just want to kiss her every second of every day." Austin said looking at the photo.

I rolled my eyes seeing that he actually just said that and smirked. He turned towards me.

"What don't you think she looks beautiful?" He said smiling that cocky smile.

"Yes, she is beautiful. But she's not yours." I said sternly.

"But she will be." He turned towards me taking a step towards me. "She's scared, you scared her at that. So who's going to be here to help and comfort her? Huh? Oh yeah me." He smirked.

"I will get her back!" I stated getting in his face.

He smirked "Woah tiger. You better save your energy for later."

I backed down a bit waiting for him to speak more. He walked around me "just face it Pan. You've gone soft. She's made you soft." He stopped right in front of me and smirked.

"And when your soft, you become more vulnerable."

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in forever but I just had surgery yesterday and I'm in a lot of pain but yeah here I am :)

Questions of the Chapter.

1. What do you think will happen next?

2. Do you think Callie will forgive Pan?

3. How old are all of you? -I'm 13- 😊

Love you guys so much!!!!

Vote & Comment!!!