Chapter 20

~Callie~

I finally had most of my energy back.

What happened to me?

Peter left about an hour ago for something.

Something about someone arriving Neverland.

I was scared it was that Emma that he was talking about.

How could I not remember what they did to me?

~Peter~

It looks like Emma found out that Callie's gone.

And look she's came back to 'save' her.

I saw them on the beach and decided to make my entrance.

"Hello Emma" I said walking out of the shadows.

All of them got their weapons ready.

"Where's Callie!" Emma yelled.

"All you need to know is that she's safe. I see you brought some extra people." I said looking at Belle and Henry.

"Stay away from him." Regina yelled putting Henry behind her.

I smirked.

"Relax I'm not here for Henry. I'm here to warn you." I said.

"About What?" Snow asked.

"Callie... She's different now.  Let's just say that she doesn't remember anything." I said smiling.

"You erased her memories?" Charming said shocked.

"Yes. Why would she need to remember you when I'm the only one that actually cares  about her." I yelled.

"We cared about her! You wanted her all to yourself though so you  took her!" Emma yelled.

"Well why doesn't she have a friend with her?" I said snapping my fingers as Henry appeared right next to me. unable to move.

"Henry!" Regina and Emma screamed at the same time running towards Henry.

I blew then back before they could get to close and put Henry to sleep.

"Have fun finding Callie. Oh and don't worry, I'll give back Henry soon. Just not with Callie." I said as I picked Henry up and walked away.

"We'll get you and Callie back Henry!"  Emma yelled as I walked away.

~Callie~

Peter came back with a boy around my age.

I went out to greet them.

"Hi!" I said happily.

Peter smiled and hugged me.

"Are You Okay?" He asked breaking the hug.

"Peter I'm fine. Who is this?" I asked looking at the boy who looked about my age.

"His name is Henry. He's gonna be your little... friend." he said with a smile bringing him up to me.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Callie?" Henry asked.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

Did Peter tell him?

"Callie. It's me Henry!" he said until Peter pulled him aside and whispered something to him.

When Henry came up to me again we both started talking and he was getting to know me.

"What's that necklace around your neck for?" he asked.

"Peter gave it to me. It is I guess suppose to keep me alive or something like that. Peter said that If I ever took it off bad things would happen." I said.

"Oh.." Henry said.

Something didn't feel right though.

I felt like Peter was lying to me about this necklace.

It was to protect me from someone. Or something...

Right?