Chapter 29

~Callie~

I ended up falling asleep on Austin last night. I never knew how much I could like a movie. I cried and laughed. It wasn't really scary. It was actually quite funny.

I slowly got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. I looked at the time, 9:27am. I took out the cereal & milk and made some bread. Emma had taught me a lot about cooking and stuff when I lived with her. I miss those days.

After I sat down. I heard someone walk in. Zelena.

"Good morning" I said.

"Oh. Good morning Callie. I didn't see you." she said smiling.

"It's fine." I said laughing.

"So how was your night with Austin?" She asked making some cereal.

"Amazing..! I Finally got to watch a movie." I said with probably the happiest attitude ever.

"Good. Well I have to go & run some errands so you'll be with Austin today. Hope You have fun!" She said taking the cereal out of the room.

"Uhm okay bye." I lightly said. Weird..

After I finished eating I cleaned my bowl & put it away. I walked back to the room to see Austin Watching Tv.

Once he saw me he smiled.

"So... Zelena told me that we were stuck here together all day since she has to run errands or something." I said breaking his stare and the awkward silence.

He nodded.

"Okay. We could have some fun."

"There's nothing fun to do here, and we can't go outside.." I said pointing to the window showing the outside.

He smirked. "We could play a game."

"No!" I snapped. "I'm not playing another game with you. I had to kiss you last time."

"You know you liked it. I mean I know I did." He said with a cocky grin.

"Whatever. I'm not playing another game with you." I said rolling my eyes annoyed.

"Fine. Well we could watch tv." He said with a playful frown.

I laughed. "Sure. But I'm watching it in the living room." I said walking off.

"Hey I'm coming with you!" Austin yelled at me as I was walking down the hall.

He turned off the TV quick and started heading down the hall to the living room.

I beat him there and took up the whole couch.

When he saw me he smiled "Move little princess. I've gotta sit down too."

I blushed at the fact that he called me a princess but quickly laughed to cover it up.

"Nope. This is my couch!" I said still laughing

"Im gonna sit on you if you don't move." he said with a smirk.

"Fine." I said making room.

"Thank you." He said sitting down.

I ignored him and turned on the tv.

We started watching shows. I never had known how weird people can be.

******

After about an hour of watching TV I had to go to the restroom.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said to Austin as he stopped holding me to let me get up.

"Oh. Don't use the main one cause it's broken. Zelena is fixing it today. Use the one in our room." He said stopping me.

Wait did he just say our room?

Oh well I had to go to the restroom so I nodded and walked down the hall to the room.

Once I entered the room I closed the door & locked it.

Then I went to the bathroom in the room and went pee.

I washed my hands and was about to open the door when I thought I heard something.

I turned around to see nothing.

"Who's there?" I asked walking away from the door to the center of the room.

It was quiet for a minute until a figure came out of the shadows.

Peter...

"P--P--Peter?" I asked softly surprised.

Why was he here and how did he even know I was here.?

"Surprised to see me Callie?" He said stepping out more.

I ignored him and he started to circle me.

"Having fun with your little boyfriend? Austin. Trust me he's no good." Peter said stopping in front of me.

"What do you want Peter?" I asked now mad.

He shouldn't of brought Austin into this. How did he even know about him?

"For you to come home Cal."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes "Yeah sure. Like that's the first time I've heard you say that."

"I mean it Cal. You don't know what your getting into." Peter said.

I was about to answer until I heard a knock on the door. "Cal? Are you okay?" I heard Austin ask.

Peter looked at the door and gave it a death glare.

What happened between him and Austin?

"Cal. We need to leave now." he said putting his attention back on me holding out his hand waiting for me to take it.

I backed away quick.

"No Peter. It's time for you to leave. I love it here. At least I feel loved here! I feel wanted here! Austin is everything that you arent! He at least loves me!" I yelled at Peter. I couldn't believe I just said that about Austin but it's true.

"Callie open the door!" I heard Austin yell pounding on the door.

He kept doing it all over again.

"This isn't the end Cal. I will see you again soon. Here's a gift though. I thought you might like it." Peter said throwing me my teddy bear that's lasted through everything.

"Callie!" I heard Austin yell again pounding on the door.

"I found it. It's like us. We've lasted through everything Cal. Don't let this ruin it.." He said, I looked up from the bear and saw that Peter was gone.

I heard a big boom from the door.

Austin knocked it down.

I ignored it and just looked at the bear.

I thought I lost it forever.

Peter got me it when I was two. Its meant everything to me ever since then.

"Callie are you okay? Who were you talking to?" Austin said coming over to me.

I still stared at the bear, why would Peter give me this?

"Nothing, I.. I'm fine." I said looking up at him quick then walking out of the room like nothing happened.

What was Peters plan?

Why out of all the things he could give me. Did he give me this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys..!

Good or bad chapter?

Hmm..?

Anyways questions of the chapter!!

1. What do you think will happen next?

2. What's your favorite drink?

-Mines Dr.Pepper-

3.Ideas? I'm running low on ideas...!!!!! Please Help!!!!