Chapter 31

~Callie~

I woke up with a big headache. Ugh I hadn't felt this bad in forever.

Peter usually took care of me then...

Wait.. no im not starting to miss Peter. He put me through hell.

..

..

..

And that's exactly what I'm gonna do to him. He thinks he's all good now.

Let's see how he takes it when I'm the bad one.

"Hello?" I asked walking down the hall.

"Hey. How are you?" Austin asked stepping out of no where giving me a hug.

"Uhm.. different. I wanna go into town. I need to talk to Peter and Emma. I've decided that Peter needs to feel the pain that I've felt. He put me through hell.... and that's exactly what I'm gonna do to him." I said my words full of venom.

Austin smiled. "Good. When shall we?"

"Now." I said snapping my fingers.

-

We appeared on the main street of Storybrooke. I had so many memories here. Including the one where I thought Peter died.

"Callie?" I heard a voice said.

"Well Hello Big brother." I said turning around facing Peter and Emma "and to you Emma."

"Callie. Get away from him. He's bad.--" Emma started.

"He's bad? Your joking right?" I scoffed. "Look at who your standing next to! He tried killing you and Henry. This is how you repay him? Being on his side? I was there with you! I helped save Henry! This is how you repay me? He's a monster! Don't you realize that?"

Peter had a bit of hurt in his eyes but more anger. I didn't care tho. This was so exhilarating.

"Cal. We are just trying to save you. If you think Peters bad then you have no idea what Austin is Capable of. You need to get away from him before you get hurt." Emma said calmy.

"No. Austin cares about me. Peter could care less. I could die today and Peter would just laugh." Then I looked at Peter, "He's never cared about me. He's just used me. For all of his dumb stupid games."

Then I looked back at everyone else

"But now.. your gonna play my games. You think your all that. Well let's see. Regina and Rumple can't always save you. You should know that. You have no idea what I'm capable of.. so you better watch out before you get hurt." I said with a wicked grin.

"You don't know what your doing Cal. What your getting into." Peter said.

I slightly giggled at that and walked up to Peter to where there was almost no room in between us. "I know exactly what I'm getting into. I mean you should be proud I'm like you. Evil and Wicked. But... I'm not on your side. I'm against you. Wasn't expecting that were you? The day I finally become somewhat like you I'm not on your side. Funny isn't it." I said smirking.

"Cal. I know you. Your not like this. Your better. Nicer. Good." Peter said.

I stepped away and smirked "Peter Stop acting like you know me. Cause you don't anymore."

"But I do know you Cal! Your my little sister the only girl in my life that I would do anything for! The only girl in my life that I love! I've given up so much for you!" Peter yelled.

"Like what?!" I yelled stepping closer. "Not killing Henry? Not having the whole island to yourself? Peter you have no idea what I've done for you! I gave up my freedom! Let you make me do things that I didn't want to do! Where's Wendy huh? Yeah My bestfriend! You got jealous and made me kill her!!! My bestfriend! Who the hell does that?! Don't fucking say that you know me cause you don't Peter! You never have and never will!" I yelled Tears now streaming down my face. I hated being reminded of Wendy..

Austin came up behind me and tapped my shoulder making turn towards him. I hugged him as tight as I could.

Peters eyes were full of sadness, regret, and anger all in one.

"We'll see you again soon. But next time we won't be so nice." Austin said then made us dissappear into thin air. We got back to the house and I ran to the room crying.

Austin came up to me on the bed and held me. I tried to push him away and stuff but he wouldn't budge. I decided to let it be... Thank You for bringing me Austin.

~Austin~

I held Callie in my arms as tight as I could. Out of all the things I heard about her I never heard about that.

I Actually felt bad for her. I mean what person makes another person kill their bestfriend.

I was gonna make Peter pay. He took away Callie one time. Then made her do that. No.

Peter will pay. No matter what.

-

-

A/N

Hey Guys!!!

I know another short chapter sorry..

But yeah I really got into this chapter. Like I could seriously feel Callie's hatred.

Could You?

-Questions of the Chapter -

1. What do you think Callie will do next.

2. What do you think Peter will do Next?

3. Do you guys hate Austin cause that's what it sounds like ? CX

Vote & Comment!

I'm probably gonna be updating more. Unless I stop getting comments and voted cause that makes me feel like you guys aren't liking the book.... :(

So yeah Love you guys!!