Chapter 23

~Emma~

We had just gotten Henry back. Now we had to get Callie Back.

"Mom, Peter gave Callie this necklace. And he said that if she takes it off bad things will happen." Henry said as we were making our way through the Forrest.

"We need to take if off of her. Maybe it's blocking something, or someone from her. That Peter doesn't want her to know about." I said.

Henry was about to say something when we heard this scream not to far away from us.

Callie's scream.

"This way!" I yelled following the scream.

~Callie~

The pain was out of this world.

I was dying. All to fast.

I would never get to fall in love and be married and have kids. I would never get to grow old. I would never get to actually have a normal life. The worst part of it all was that I was going to die in this hell howl called Neverland.

This couldn't be the end it couldn't!

My eyes were starting to close.

This was the end goodbye world...

And then my eyes shot open.

Peter had given me the water from the spring to heal me

I would of rather died though.

Now I would have to spend the rest of my life here.

I would of rather died.

At least if I was dead I could have happiness.

"Are You Okay Cal?" Peter asked trying to get me up on my feet.

"Why did you do that?" I almost yelled at him, but I was to weak.

"So you can stay here with me on Neverland forever. Isn't that what you wanted?" Peter said as I pulled away from him.

I was about to say no when someone said it for me.

"No Pan!" I heard a woman yell.

I looked up onto the hill and saw a blonde haired woman standing with her what it looked like family and... Henry!

"Emma nice of you to join us." Peter said waving sarcastically.

Wait.. That's Emma.

I have to get Henry away from her!

"Let her go Pan." She said.

"And let her go back to you? After all the cruel things that you've done to her?!" Peter yelled motioning his hand towards me.

I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Of anyone could protect me it was him.

"What are you talking about? I never did anything to her accept give her a better normal life!" Emma yelled.

I squeezed harder.

"Oh, is that why she's with me now for protection?" Peter said looking at me.

"What'd you do to her Pan?" She asked.

"Showed her the truth. You lied to her this whole time." He stated.

It looked like Emma was token back.

"Just give us back Henry!" I yelled out of nowhere still hanging on to Peter.

"Callie. Peter is tricking you. Don't believe him. Remember what we talked about back at camp. That necklace. It's stopping you from seeing the real truth." Henry yelled back.

Peter motioned his hands making the Lost Boys put up their weapons towards Emma.

She quickly pushed Henry behind her as they got their weapons out.

I was terrified.

Why would Henry say that?

This necklace is protecting me.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this but.. No one wins in Neverland beside me." Peter said as the Lost boys started shooting arrows.

I looked at Peter with fear in my eyes.

Me looked back at me.

"Run, away from here. I'll meet you back at the camp." He said.

"No Peter I'm not leaving you! What if you got hurt!" I yelled back.

"Just go!" He yelled.

No!" I yelled.

"Cal.."

"Peter I'm not leaving." I stated.

"Ugh fine just stay safe!" Peter said going to fight.

I stood there and watched in fear.

I wanted to run so bad but I couldn't it was like I was frozen.

Then Heney ran up next to me.

"Henry!" I yelled hugging him.

He hugged back.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" I asked checking to see if he was hurt.

"Callie she didn't hurt me she would never. All of what Pan told you were lies. He's been lying to you this whole time." Henry said.

"No he wouldn't!" I yelled.

"Take off the necklace and see!" Henry said.

"No. Peter said that bad things would happen if I took the necklace off." I said.

"Henry now!" I heard a woman yell but it wasn't Emma.

"I'm sorry Cal but you have to believe me!" Henry said.

He pulled of the necklace breaking it.

"Henry what have you done?" I yelled dropping to the ground then it all hit me.

Everything came back.

Hook, Emma, Henry, everything.

All my memories were back.

"Stop!" I heard Peter yell making everyone stop what they were doing.

I slowly got up with Henry's help and looked at Peter.

I was furious.

How could he do this to me?

"Cal.. The necklace.." He said looking at the broken necklace on the floor.

"How could you Peter? I thought that you loved me!" I yelled.

"I do. And even if you wanted to leave we both know that you couldn't or else you'd die." Peter said smiling.

"What is he talking about?" Emma asked.

"We'll sorry to break it to you Emma but you showed up a bit to late. Callie can never leave this island without dying." Peter said furious at what Henry just did.

"Dreamshade.." Charming said.

"Look who's finally catching up!" Peter yelled using his powers to make Charming fly back and hit a tree.

Snow and Belle went to him.

"And as for you I might as we'll kill you!" Peter yelled pointing at Henry.

I quickly put Henry behind me.

"Your not touching him."