Chapter 10

~Callie~

We landed at the harbor in Storybrooke and everyone came to greet us. Emma told everyone about me and I got a lot of hugs from everyone and saw Henry (Peter) talking with Felix.

What were they up to?

"Mom! What about Felix he's still free." I heard Henry (Peter) yell to Emma. I rolled my eyes at his attempt.

"Your right." Regina said.

"Oh don't worry there's plenty of space for him at the jail." Charming said as he walked off with Felix.

"Lets go eat!" Snow said with a joyful smile.

I nodded and smiled.

-At the diner-

I saw Henry (Peter) at a table reading a big book.

I went at say across from him.

"Hey" Henry (Peter) said.

"Hi." I said emotionless.

"What's wrong.?" He asked.

"Your not fooling anyone." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked closing the book.

"Just give it up." I said.

"Cal?" He asked.

I smirked.

"Now who's the only one that calls me Cal? Hmm

"Now who's the only one that calls me Cal? Hmm.." I asked smiling.

He was silent.

"Peter I'm not as stupid as you think. I know it's you so you can give it up." I said.

An evil smile grew across his face.

"Hmm, it seems my little sis is smarter than I thought."

"Why did you do it?" I asked.

"Cause of you!" He said.

"What do you want from me! Why don't you just take me now?" I almost yelled tears now streaming down my face.

"I want you, my sister back!" He said.

"No. No! Just leave me alone!" I yelled still crying and shaking my head, getting up and running out of the diner. I ran up to the little Forrest by the town and just cried.

~Henry (Peter~

"What was that about?" Emma asked me after Callie ran out of the diner.

"I don't know. She just freaked out on me." I said helplessly.

"Okay well it's time for bed." Emma said.

"Can I go with Regina tonight?" I asked. I had to get closer to Callie and she stays with Regina.

"Umm I guess" Emma said with a smile. I nodded then left with Regina to her house.

~Callie~