Chapter 12

~Callie~

"Okay so Henry lay down there and close your eyes." Rumple said putting a cuff on Henry's or I guess Peters arm.

He did as he was told and Rumple did a spell making him go into a deep sleep.

Then he started shaking like crazy.

"What's happening?" I asked worried.

"They're switching bodies." Rumple said.

I calmed down. Then the shaking

stopped.

"Is it over?" Emma asked.

"Yes, you should go and get Henry. Me and Callie will stay here." Rumple said.

"Why her?" Regina asked.

"Cause he wouldn't hurt her." Rumple said. They all nodded then left leaving me, Rumple,... And Peter.

"True." Emma said waving and walking out.

There was an awkward silence between me and Rumple.

"I want you to know that I regretted leaving you the minute I did." Rumple said breaking the silence.

"Then why didn't you come back?" I asked.

"I couldn't it was too late. I hope you forgive me." he said.

I could tell that he meant what he said. I mean I did forgive him.

I have heard that forgiving someone isn't for them, it's for you.

Before I could reply back Peter woke up in his own body.

Great here we go.

"Nice to see you lad--." Peter started to say until he saw a cuff on his wrist.

"oh I see. You've taken away my magic away. What are you gonna do kill me?" he said, then he realized I was in the room.

"Cal?" He asked.

I nodded. An evil grin appeared on his face as he turned to Rumple. I looked at Rumple full of fear knowing what my brother was capable of. Then I relaxed remembering that he has that cuff on.

"You know Rumple. You should of know better." Peter started tearing off the cuff. Me and Rumples mouths dropped in astonishment.

"This cuff doesn't work on me, you see I made this cuff. You try to take Mariana away from me and act like she's yours again. She doesn't even know the whole story. Not to mention her mother." Peter said.

I looked at Rumple then to Peter. What did I not know?

"What do you mean?" I asked almost stuttering.

Peter smiled.

"You didn't tell her?"

"Didn't tell me what?" I asked my mouth full of anger. What was Peter talking about?

Rumple looked down.

"I was gonna tell you--." Rumple started until Peter cut him off.

"After all these years. All those times you visited Neverland you never told her! Told her how you almost killed her and left her. How you planned to kill her mother and her!" Peter practically yelled.

Was this true? Did Rumple really try to kill me?

My eyes were filling up with water by this point. I tried so hard not to let any out and be strong.

"Your making her cry Rumple. I guess it's time for you to learn too. Down Boy!" Peter said putting his hand in front of his chest making Rumple fly back and hit his bookshelf.

"Peter!" I screamed tears were finally breaking through.

He went up to Rumple and put the cuff on him.

"Don't you ever try to take Whats mine away from me again!" He said kicking Rumple and grabbing my wrist pulling me out of the room.

Before I fully got out though I heard Rumple yell.

"Callie, I'm so sorry! Don't listen to him! He's a demon!"