Chapter 15

~Callie~

"Hey, are you okay?" asked my friend Angela.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I replied.

"Are you sure? Cause you didn't seem okay in 1st period ." she said.

"You heard?" I asked.

"Cal, the whole schools heard." she said.

Only Peter ever called me Cal.

"What'd you call me?" I asked.

"Cal.. Its what I always call you." She said in a worried voice.

"Oh right." I said looking down.

"Are you sure your okay?" she asked.

"Im Fine!" I yelled making her step back and everyone look at me.

"Im fine... Look I gotta go." I said embarrassed pushing through the crowd of People  out of the school.

I ran home and closed my door and locked it. I threw my stuff on the floor and sat on my bed.

What was wrong with me that couldn't of been Peter. He's dead! Right?

"Nope. I'm as good as alive." I heard a voice say from behind me. I swung around to see Peter staring at me smiling.

"No.. You-- Your not real. Your just my imagination!" I said stuttering. Great now if it really is him he'll know that im scared.

Then he disappeared and then came back sitting right behind me.

I scooted away fast.

"Cal. It's me." he said.

"That's impossible." I said studying him more closely.

"Not if someone doesn't use the right dagger." he said smiling an evil smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

He smirked. "Cal, you have to use a certain dagger to kill me. But also I cant die unless Rumple dies."

"So your actually alive?" I asked scooting closer.

"Yes.. Callie its me" he said with a smile that actually warmed my heart.

My brother. He's back. He's not dead.

"Peter?" I said touching his cheek and his hair.

"It's me Cal." He said smiling.

He was alive!

"Peter!" I yelled hugging him.

"I missed you so much Callie!" he said while we were hugging.

"I've missed you too." I said as a tear escaped my eyes.

As we pulled away Peter saw that I was starting to cry and whipped my tear with his thumb.

"Cal, I promise. I wont ever let anyone hurt you. I promise to always be there to protect you." He said.

But Peter would never say something like that just out of nowhere he wants something.

"Callie. Please come back to Neverland with me. I can protect you unlike them." He said with disgust in his words when he said them.

Was He talking about Henry and Emma?

I stood up quickly "No Peter! They can protect me. and they sure as hell care about me more than you!" I yelled anger coming out with every word I spoke, I ran out of the room leaving Peter there speechless.