Chapter 4

Somewhere In London Chapter 4

Louis' POV

I didn't really understand Taryn's behavior before but I was glad she was out to dinner with us now. We went to a small, private Italian restaurant and were seated far in the back, where no one would think to look. Taryn and Zayn hit it off right away, joking and laughing with each other. We ordered our food and scarfed it down as soon as it came. When we were done, me Harry Liam and Zayn all expressed how full we were while Taryn and Niall just sat there in silence. "Aren't your stomachs hurting? Aren't you full as can be?" Harry said to them. "Uhm, no." they said at the same time. "Yeah, I'm still hungry" Niall said. "I really don't want to go back to the hotel" Zayn groaned. "Everyone will have mobbed it by now." Taryn looked up instantly, I could tell he had an idea. "Come back to my apartment!" she exclaimed. "It won't be crowded there!" Niall looked around the table like an excited puppy. "YEAH GUYS SHE HAS FOOD!" Liam, being the sensible one, said "Hold on, let me call Paul and tell him. I'm sure it's fine, but he'll worry without us" "HEY TARYN. HEY. HEY TARYN" Niall yelled, hitting Taryn on the arm "CAN WE GO SHOPPING FOR MORE FOOOOOOOD?" Taryn smiled at Niall. "I think we can be best friends" she said. "Of course we can." I sat there in shock. Were my friends replacing me? Taryn seemed to really like them, but hadn't even looked at me the whole time... Something was going on, and I wasn't a huge fan.