16

Keenan pulled back but I kept holding his hand making my way up the steps of my house. It's the only day this week my daddy is going to be home for a little bit and I want him to know who I'm seeing. It's kind of early I know but if my dad finds out himself he'll probably kill me. I finally got him to stop being stubborn and walk his ass into the house. When we got inside Aaron , his girl Alicia , Zo , his girlfriend And then Ezra with some chick. My dad was sitting with my mom and everyone was watching the football game on the tv. I'm guessing the Broncos is playing because that's the only time they'll all be sitting here together. I do kind of feel some type of way because no one called to invite me to this little get together. I placed my hands on my hips clearing my throat.

"You know what , y'all really a not shit ass family I swear. So don't think about calling your daughter to inform her that it was going to be a family gathering ? You guys even invited these fucking thots and Ezra before you even called me.. I'll just leave , don't want to be a bother." I pulled Keenan up the steps with me to grab a few things. I angrily threw clothes into two duffel bags, when I was done I walked out locking all three of my locks on my door.

"You not gone introduce me to the nigga you got walking through my shit!?" We walked back downstairs to see all the guys except Ez standing up. I chuckled linking my fingers with Keenan's and started walking to the door but Zo stopped me.

"You are going to tell me who the fuck he is." He spat angrily and I mushed his face away from mines.

"Fuck all of you, don't care about inviting your own child here. Damn mom, I knew dad liked the boys better than me but I'd think you'd at least call me. Mind you I've been in and out of here for three days, none of you have a fuck to stop me and ask where I was going or ask how I was.. Sad. So glad I was going to tell you guys I move into my own apartment in two days. I'll be back for my stuff tomorrow." I walked out the door with Keenan trailing behind me.

My dad never showed me much love, giving me money was never considered love in my opinion. He kept me trapped in the house while my brothers were allowed todo whatever they wanted. When I was younger I never thought anything of it , I would just say oh he's always just working he will be home then as i got older I noticed he did not care at all.

"Hey let's go finish buying the stuff for the new shop." I wiped the couple tears that manage to fall down my cheeks. I pulled the doors to my car open , he just nodded his head getting inside the passengers side. "Good." I got inside shutting the door. I started the car up then pulled off down the street not wanting to talk about anything that happened.

"What type of chairs should we get for the workers?" He asked obviously trying to stray from the subject. "And type of things we do the tattoos on."

"Well that have the small swivel chairs on the website I was on , I'll show you them later and the things we can do the tatts on its two things. One is like a lay out table for when they need to be laid out and on if a regular chair but more comfortable than the ones we have now"

"You tryna say the chairs I choose aren't comfortable ?" I giggled putting my hand over my mouth while using one hand to drive. "You saying I got bad taste."

"I mean.. your taste is .. cute." I joked a little , he sucked his teeth.

"Your taste is wack." He stated like he was angry and I giggled glancing over at him.

"Nope my taste is sweet you know this." I seen him raise his eyebrows up at me from the side of my eyes. I bit my lip and he shook his head laughing a little.

"You're always being so nasty." He smirked. "I like that." He squeezed my thigh tightly rubbing my inner thigh. I smacked his hand, he is not about to bother me while I'm driving I'd hate I have to pull over on the side of the road.

"Are we going to your house or the shop?" I questioned trying to ignore his hand.

"Wherever you want to be heard." He muttered , I laughed pulling around a corner and not even looking at him, I guess the house we shall go then because I know Layla and Darrel are there, yes they are thinking of letting Layla turn a small part of he front of the new shop into a piercing thing so she won't be doing nothing at all. I hope everything turns out good so we can still make the same amount of money we've been making. Maybe even a little more.

-

"Baaaaaaby." I whined pushing him trying to make him talk to me. He fell asleep with an attitude because I wouldn't come with him to the shop. He left , came back then went right to bed. I hate when he acts childish so I kept bothering him knowing he probably doesn't even want to be bothered with me. "KEEE!"

He groaned turning around away from me, I laid across his back sticking my face in his neck. He sighed trying to push me off but I wrapped my arms and legs around him clinging onto him, he sat up in the bed trying to get me off. Keenan stood to his foot but I still didn't get off him because I didn't want too. "You're being annoying."

"And so are you Keenan ! Just love me." I whined again liking the side of his neck, he sucked his teeth wiping his neck off.

"You're doing this shit on purpose !"

"EXACTLY !" He groaned trying to fall back but I stayed on. I planted kisses along the side of his neck all the way up to his ear. "Stop being mean to me baby daddy." I pouted again.

"I'm not being mean Ahjah." He mumbled prying me off of him then leaving out the room. I sighed standing to my feet, I pulled off the pair of his ball shorts I had on then pulled my shirt up a little showing off my stomach. I walked out the room to where he was and he didn't even look my way until I cleared my throat. "You can't bribe me with your cute ass."

"I want you to talk to me!" I leaned against the back of the couch.

"I think you're doing this on purpose. The post you put on Instagram earlier said annoying girlfriends are the best and you tagged me .. is this what that was about?"

"Yes , I wanted to see if you'd stop ignoring me if I annoyed you as much as possible. It didn't work much but it did a little , you're so cute when you're mad and your face gets a little red. The wrinkles in your forehead is very broad and it's all so cute."

"Imma get you back.. soon." He stood to his feet smacking my ass hard before running to the room , I chased after him but he went into his room slamming the door shut locking it.

"KEENAN OPEN THE DAMN DOOR BEFORE DARREL COME IM HALF NAKED!"

"NOBODY TOLD YOU TO GET HALF NAKED."

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

"NO!"

"FUCK YOU!."

"Gladly." He pulled the door open. "Drop them clothes." He bit his bottom lip looking down at me. I giggle punching his chest then walking into the room pushing him out then locking the door before he could get back in.