TR6

I awoke in a wholly unfamiliar room but even so I knew two things for certain, a) I was no longer wherever Felix was and b) I was still as confused as I was before I went to sleep about the advice Felix gave me.  Slowly because my body was aching in that -just had ten rounds with a rogue werewolf for no apparent reason- kind of way, I moved out of the bed and studied my surroundings.

I know I’m back on Arston as now I had the utmost pleasure to feel pain and lots of it. My limbs ache with a heaviness that makes them feel like lead, my every movement is effort but I find my feet anyway, eager to see friends. I stumble out of the room and find myself in the familiar surroundings of the guards main reception, how odd of me to wake up here of all places.

Slowly, I’m gaining my footing a little as I keep walking and am no longer unsteady on my feet. I can hear shouting in the distance, what’s going on out there?

Keeping my pace purposefully slow I walk towards the main hall where the shouts are getting louder and louder with each step. I’ve reached the main hall now and the sight before me is shocking to say the least. There are loads of prisoners, demon, fae, werewolf and even vampires. I’d say most of them all out in front of the guards shouting about something.

I walk straight towards the ruckus, I’m surprised to say both Jack and Leila were at the front shouting things, at the guards, but everything was getting drowned out by everyone else’s noise. I walked nearer still, straight to the heart of everyone where there were more guards than I had ever seen trying to keep the crowd back. Back from what, I don’t know and right now I don’t care either.

I want to say a quick hello to my friends and then go to sleep for as long as I can without having a nightmare. Which won’t be long as I am no longer with Felix, which automatically means nightma-

“Anna!” A voice shouts in the distance, I keep walking to where I don’t even know now, my feet are on autopilot.

“Anna! For God’s sake!” Someone bumps into me and knocks me straight out of my stupor I look around to see Leila squeezing me like we’ve not met for a few years.

I squirm out of Leila’s grasp and stumble with the effort and quickly steady myself as I notice everyone watching us, the last thing I wanted was to make a fool out of myself. “What’s the big deal guys?”

“The big deal?” A voice I immediately recognise as Jack’s grunts and I could tell from his voice that he was ready to kill me. Or kill someone at least. “Anna, you were gone for a week!”

“What?” I turn to face him, a little too fast it seems as now I’m really dizzy.

Thankfully he doesn’t seem to notice too caught up in whatever he’s angry at, “You spent a week with Felix, we thought we had lost you.” His voice drops to a whisper and he’s staring at me with something I can’t read inside his eyes, some look that I think I’m supposed to understand but right now I’m so dizzy I can only barely comprehend what he’s actually saying, let alone anything else.

“I swear, it was only two –“ My body fails on me, the dizziness taking over and I fall only for my fall to be interrupted with a pair of strong arms as my body falls asleep I surrender myself into them.