1.3

Mia's POV

I woke up to my dads bursting into my room looking more than annoyed. It took my half asleep mind to figure out that they were annoyed at my buzzing phone that sat on the nightstand.

"Mia, your phone has been ringing for the past twenty minutes! Who's calling you at seven in the morning?" My dad asked as he went to reach for my phone but I beat him to it. Answering it without looking at the caller idea, I ignored both of my dads.

"Hello?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"Oh, Mia. Finally you answer." Luke rushed over the phone. I started to worry because just by the tone of his voice he seemed stressed. "Before you ask, no its nothing serious, but Ash is in the hospital." He told me and I felt my heart drop.

"What?" I squeaked out. I was wondering if I was dreaming this because honestly I was still half asleep and could barely tell which way was left or right. "Why, is he alright?" I asked, jumping out of my bed so I could gather my clothes.

"Yeah, he's fine. Nothing life threatening." He told me and I let out a sigh, slowing my actions so I could actually see what I was throwing on my body. "Doctors said he has appendicitis and he's going to need surgery. They're prepping him for it right now." He told me. That's when I started rushing again because I needed to make it to the hospital before Ashton was sent in for surgery.

"What hospital are you guys at?" I asked, drawing the attention of my dads. I listened to Luke tell me the name of the hospital, ignoring my dads as they tried to figure out who was hurt or sick. "Okay, Luke. I'll be over in a second." I told him and then hung up the phone. I pulled my shirt off my body, ignoring my dads as they both turned around awkwardly. I threw on a bra, and a ratty old cropped tank top before pulling on a red flannel that I stole from Ashton the first time that I visited them when they were in New York.

"Who's in the hospital, Mia?" My daddy asked as I slipped on my ripped jeans that were patched up on the inside by red flannel. I stopped, buttoning up my jeans and collecting my breath.

"Ashton," I told both of them and they gasped. "He has appendicitis and needs surgery. They're prepping him for it now." I rushed as I ran over to my closet. I pulled out my black Doc Martins and quickly slipped into the before grabbing my Rug Rats (if you guys don't know what the Rug Rats are then I'm sorry because you haven't experience childhood) backpack.

"Do you want us to go with you?" My dad asked as they followed me out of my bedroom and down the stairs. I shook my head, trying to tie my wild bed head up in a pony tail as I did so.

"No, it's alright I'll just keep you updated through out the day." I told them as I swung open the front door and rushed down the front steps. "Can you clear my schedule today, and maybe for the next few days. I know I have photo shoots but they need to wait." I ordered my dads as I unlocked my car and quickly got into the drivers side.

"Okay, just drive carefully. Don't speed okay." My daddy ordered as I slammed the car door shut. Turning it on I rolled down the window immediately.

"I will, love you guys." I told them as I pressed the button on the ceiling of my car so the front gates could open and I could pull out onto the street. Once I was driving, I hooked my phone up to the speakers and dialed Lauren's number. She answered on the third ring.

"Hey, don't worry. He's okay." She picked up the phone in a calm tone. I sighed, my muscles relaxing. "Are you on your way?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I'm life ten minutes away. Do you think I'll get there in time before he has to go into surgery?" I asked her, turning on my left directional to make a turn.

"I don't think so, but I can give you the phone so you can talk to him real quick." Lauren suggested and I jumped on her offer as soon as the words left her mouth. She giggled a bit, before disappearing from the other end of the line; her voice was replaced by Ashton's.

"So, are you trying to give me a heart attack, Irwin?" I greeted and I heard him chuckle.

"That's what you get for saying that my ass stank all the time." He joked and I started to laugh. He was right, whenever we were talking I made it a point to tell him that his ass stank. I have no clue why, but it's kind of an inside joke between the two of us.

"I knew you looked sick yesterday," I gushed out. "Go ahead, admit it, Irwin, I was right." I giggled hearing him chuckle. It was faint because I could only imagine the amount of pain he must be in at the moment.

"Are you coming to the hospital?" Ashton asked, his voice suddenly laced in pain. It took everything in me not to start driving faster so I could just get to the hospital and be with him.

"I'm on my way." I promised him.

"Be there when I wake up?" He asked like a little boy.

"I'll be holding your hand," I started. "And telling you that your ass stank." He started to laugh and I laughed along with him. "Do you want anything for when you wake up? Like, any clothes or something. Lauren or your mum can take me back to your house and I can get something for you." I offered.

I received a grunt on the other end of the phone before he answered. "Nah, Ross, as long as you're there," He started and I felt my heart beat pick up speed and butterfly's erupted in my stomach. "That's all I want when I wake up."

-

I'm sad because I can't have Gerard Way.

^^Am I the only one that has this dilemma because this is what keeps me up at night! LIKE SERIOUSLY!

Okay, sorry, fangirl moment!

AWWW ISN'T THIS CHAPTER SO CUTE! I NEED SHIP NAMES FOR ASHTON IN MIA! OBVIOUSLY IT CAN'T BE MASHTON BECAUSE GOD DAMN CLIFFORD AND IRWIN I MEAN WE CAN'T REPLACE THAT! SO, IF YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW BECAUSE I AM STUCK AND NEED YOUR HELP!

OKKKKAAAY

ILYSM

-Bunny xx