0.1

Mia's POV

I love music, don't get me wrong. I mean, its kind of impossible not to love music when I grew up around it. It was always playing in the house, when I was little, whether it was rock or classical. I can thank my two dads for that. My one dad is in a famous rock band, The Rights, and my other dad is a classical music instructor. The two are total opposites of each other, yet when they met in Julliard, so many years ago, the two fell in love. And when they adopted me, the two Aussie men wanted to corrupt their American daughter into a mutant classical-punk rock child. They succeeded.

And, I love music, that's been made clear already. But, I definitely do not love music when it's blaring in the house at eleven in the morning. "DAD, SHUT. THE. MUSIC. OFF!" I screamed over the live guitars, bass, and drums that were coming from the music room downstairs. It didn't stop though.

Groaning, I climbed of bed in just bra and underwear, throwing a blue flannel, that was lying randomly on my floor, over my body. I could feel the vibrations of the music in my chest as I walked across the floor to get to my bedroom door. Once I had the door open, the music became louder, and grew louder as I walked down the hall and then the stairs.

"Morning darling." My classical-loving father, Josh Montgomery, greeted as he stood in the kitchen sipping a cup of tea. He didn't seem phased that a mini-concert was taking place two doors down from the kitchen; this early in the morning. "Why are you so obsessed with walking around the house half naked all the time?" He asked chuckling. I just ignored his comment.

"THIS EARLY?!" I screamed over the music as I rubbed at my temples. My dad smiled as he moved forward to bring me into a hug.

"He's helping another band write a song." He told me, moving close to my ear so we could hear over the music. I sighed now understanding a little more why I was waken up so early. Pushing my messy hair away from my face, my dad moved away from me to push a plate of freshly cooked pancakes across the kitchen island. "Eat up, after dad finishes with the boys he's taking you to the studio to finish the last song on your album, and then your flying out to LA for the Ellen interview and the photo-shoot for your perfume." He told me.

I almost forgot that today I was recording the last song for my second album that was to be released next month. Honestly, I think it was fate that I ended up with such music junky's of parents. Their fame is helping me kick-start a music career that revolved around rock, pop, and a few things classical.

"You lucked out adopting a daughter that can sing." I joked as I took a seat on the stool and picked up my fork. My dad snorted as he leaned on the counter, hovering over some sheet music with a pencil.

"What are the odds." He muttered with a smile, only looking up at me briefly. I chuckled, digging into my pancakes and eating them quickly. The music from the band room stopped, finally. "You better head upstairs - don't want to get caught in your bra and underwear by four teenage boys." My dad chuckled as he set down his pencil and stepped away from the kitchen island.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused. "Wait, what band is he writing for?" I asked as I placed my empty plate in the sink.

"5 Seconds of Summer." He told me simply. My mouth formed in a small 'o' shape, knowing a few of their songs and having heard them on the radio, but I've never met them. Which is a shocker because both my dads are so famous I've met everyone in the music industry. "Now go get dressed you nudist." My dad joked as he pushed me towards the door.

I chuckled sticking my tongue out at him in a playful manner. My head was still turned towards him as I walked out the door making faces at him. "Wait! WATCH OUT-!" He started to say but stopped when he saw that it was to late and I was already running into the taller figure. I fell back but was quickly caught by his strong; sweaty arms, that when I let my eyes wander up, I found belonged to Ashton Irwin.

Hello there. (Can we just imagine a seductive face there because that would be gr8! lol!)

-

Well heller! OKay, idk how to feel about this chapter, so just give me feedback! Tell me if ya likey because I would love you forever! SOOOOOO! How are y'all! I haven't posted anything in a while because a lot's been going on, but I'm back...I think.

Anyways, here's a question. Because the WWA tour is ending, have any of you went to the concerts? Because if you have then lets fangirl and cry together because I had amzing seats and literally...no. I can't rn. Let's just...wow *brb fangirling*

OKKKAY guys! Give me feedback! Love youuuuu!

-Bunny xoxo