1.4

Ashton's POV

"Your ass stank." It was faint, but I knew it was Mia. I could tell because I could smell her perfume and I could feel her small soft hands grasping mine. Even though my eyes were closed, I could tell that she was close to my face, waiting for me to open my eyes and look at her. But, I kept them closed just to annoy her.

"He's awake, but he just wants to annoy you." I heard Calum laugh and then the next thing I know a pillow is being thrown against my face. "Hey, Sleeping Beauty." Calum joked once my eyes shot open from the hard contact my face made with a soft pillow.

"Or should we say, Sleeping Drummer." Mia spit out, trying to make a joke but she failed terribly. "That sounded way better in my head." She muttered no two seconds after the words left her mouth. Everyone in the room laughed at her, and I took notice that my mum, brother, sister, the boys, Mia and then Luke's brothers were all gathered in the room.

"What time is it?" I asked, still confused from the anesthesia.

"2017, you've been in a coma for three years. I've mothered two of Michael's children, and one of Calum's." Mia said simply, not making any eye contact with anyone as she picked at her nail polish.

"I'm literally drugged right now and I know that's not true." I told her. She turned her head to look at me and a smile broke out onto her face.

"Fine, it's six at night." She told me honestly and I just nodded my head.

"Are you hungry, Ash?" My mum asked budding into the conversation. She moved away from beside Lauren so she could stand on my other side and grab the hand that wasn't being held by Mia.

"No, not really." I told her and she nodded her head, moving my fallen hair away from my eyes. I was about to say something else but was cut off by the doctor.

"Nice to see you're up, Ashton." The doctor greeted, grabbing my chart and making his way towards my bed. "So, we're just going to keep you over night for observations, but other than that the surgery went just as planned and you should be up and back to normal in about two weeks." He told me with a smile.

"That means that we're going to have to cancel some shows." Luke muttered next to Michael who nodded his head in agreement. I was about to protest but Mia cut me off.

"Other than him being out for two weeks, he'll be alright. Right?" She asked looking directly at the doctor.

"Right," He smiled and then turned to everyone else. "Now, I'm sorry, but visiting hours are over. One person can stay the night with Ashton but beside that I'll probably see you all tomorrow." He bid everyone farewell before stepping out the door and leaving the room silent.

"Which one of you is staying?" I asked, expecting my mum to be the first one to volunteer, but everyone pointed towards Mia who again was picking at her nails.

"We decided that Mia should stay with you overnight." Lauren smiled at both of us. "She cleared her whole schedule for you so she should at least be with you twenty-four seven." Lauren told me and I couldn't help but look over at Mia, shocked.

"You cleared your whole schedule for me?" I asked her. It was shocking, she was literally number one on every single music chart out there and is always working. Yet, she cleared her schedule, for me. She looked up from her nails, and for the first time since I met Mia Lynn Ross, she blushed. She never blushes. She didn't even blush when I caught her in my arms half naked.

"Don't think that you're special, Irwin." She muttered and then winked at me. A smile pulled at my face as I reached over for her hand and squeezed it in mine.

"Oh, just admit that you love me." I joked as I used all of the energy I had to pull her off the chair and onto my bed. She squealed, obviously caught off guard by the action.

"Ashton, shit, watch your side you, idiot." She reprimanded as she readjusted herself so we were both sitting on the bed next to each other. "And why would I love you when I'm going to father Calum and Michael's children in three years." She asked sarcastically making everyone laugh.

"Yeah, Ash. Get your own, female." Michael joked. He and I glared at each other for a while before we both broke out into fits of laughter. "Whatever man, I'm only joking. See you tomorrow." Michael came over and squeezed my shoulder. Everyone else said their goodbyes and not to long after they were gone.

"You really cleared you schedule for me?" I asked Mia who had set her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Yeah," She sighed, wiggling around a little bit to get more comfortable on this crappy stiff hospital bed.

"Why?" I asked her, reaching around her shoulders so I could pull her closer to me, which was almost impossible because any closer she would be sitting in my lap.

"Because, Ashton," She yawned. "I care for you. Like, a lot."

-

Omg, I'm sooooo sorry that I took forever to update, I just had a really busy week and everytime I went to update something came up!

But, here is the chapter, sorry if it sucks, next one will be better and be a really important part of the story so I hope you are as excited as I am!

Okay, again I'm sorry and I love you guys! Give me your feedback!

-Bunny xx