1.0

Ashton's POV

"Hello Mr. Irwin," Mia greeted over the phone. I chuckled at the nickname she unofficially gave me. "I've heard, via Twitter, that your ass is grass and your fans want to mow it." She giggled to herself. "I really didn't hear that but I heard that you guys are back in Australia!" She squealed obviously excited.

"Would you mow my ass?" I asked her jokingly. I could only imagine her wiggling her eyebrows suggestively like she always does. I heard her choke on a laugh from the other end of the phone.

"No, your ass stank." We laughed together for a while, having grown a close bond for only knowing each other for a month or however long we've been talking to each other for. "No, but seriously! You guys are back!? You have to come to the set of 'Sirens' sometime because I haven't seen you in forever." She suggested.

"Oh yeah! How's the music video coming along?" I asked her.

"I don't know, how 'bout you come down to set and find out." She repeated in a sarcastic, playful town. I smiled even though she couldn't see me through the phone. "You and the boys." She told me.

"I don't think we can, Ross. The boys are all with their family, and I'm watching my sister and brother while my mums at work. Can't leave them alone." I told her just as Lauren conviently walked into the room.

"Who are you talking to?" She mouthed to me. I held my finger up to her as I listened to Mia ramble on the other end of the phone.

"Are you listening, Irwin?!" She yelled through the phone when I didn't answer. "I don't think you did, so I'm going to repeat, why not bring you brother and sister down to set. Harry and Laren, right? I want to meet them. And didn't you tell me that you sister is a fan?" She was speaking at a fast pace which only happened when she was excited.

"You're talking fast, are you that excited to see me?" I giggled making Lauren raise her eyebrows at me.

"I think he's talking to a girl." Harry commented as he walked into the room. Lauren wiggled her eyebrows at me as I reached out and messed up her hair.

"Yes, I haven't seen my bae in like, weeks." She giggled. "Yes, I just called you bae, yes I am ashamed about it. Don't ever mention it again." She erupted into little giggles shortly after. "So, are you coming or not?!" She asked me, her talking becoming fast again.

"Let me ask." I told her before turning to Harry and Lauren. "Hey, do you guys want to meet a friend of mine?" I asked them, holding the phone to my shoulder.

"I don't care." They muttered at the same time, looking up at me briefly, before turning their attention back to whatever else they were doing.

"Yeah, we'll swing by. Just give me the address." I told Mia making her squeal in excitement. After she quickly told me the address of the set, I was getting Harry and Lauren in the car and pulling out of the driveway.

"Who are we going to meet again?" Lauren asked me even though she was on her phone. We had been driving for a while, Siri giving me directions to the set. "Are they one of your famous friends?" She asked again.

"Yeah, shes famous." I told her. "But, no I'm not telling you who it is because I want to surprise you." I heard Lauren huff from the backseat making me chuckle. Not to long after our conversation, I pulled onto the street the set was on and parked behind a car that was marked 'DEA', obviously for the purpose of the music video.

"What's the DEA?" Harry asked as we climbed out of the car. Lauren walked next to me, while Harry walked in front of both of us, taking in his surroundings.

"Drug Enforcement Administration, I think."

"There's drugs here!" Harry suddenly burst turning to me with a shocked expression on his face. It's like one of his video games coming true - in his mind at least.

"No, it's just for the video, bud." I told him as we walked further onto the set. There were so many people running around and setting things up that no one noticed us. That is until Josh and Alex came around the corner laughing.

"Oh, hey, Ashton!" Josh greeted, smiling towards me. "How you been kid?" He asked, him and Alex now coming to stand in front of us.

"Great? How about you?" We carried on a conversation, Lauren tugging on my hand every second of the conversation as she tried to tell me that I was talking to the Mia Ross's dads. But, I already knew that.

"Josh, Alex!" Someone called from behind us. Both men turned their attention towards the crew member - breaking our conversation. "Mia's like, crying." He told them both.

"I feared this would happen." Josh muttered sadly, neither men making a move to go comfort their daughter; we ever Mia was at the moment. "Do you think she would want to talk to us, I mean I don't even know what to say to her. Pour child." Josh rambled out.

"Do you want me to go talk to her?" I asked, cutting into the conversation. Both men looked at me gratefully before nodding their heads.

"David, can you bring Ashton to Mia please." Alex called to the guy from earlier. I was lead through to the backyard of the huse where I saw something that looked like a box made of concrete blocks. David stopped in front of me before pointing to an opening that was covered by black tarp.

"She's in there, mate." I thanked him before pulling back the tarp to find Mia leaning against the wall with now drying tear stains on her cheeks. When she saw me, she gave me a small half smile as she pushed herself to her feet. Falling into my arms, she wrapped her arms around me as tight as she possibly could, her head resting on my chest.

"What's the mater love?" I asked against the top of her head, my lips pressing gentle kisses to her hair in hopes that it was calm her down a little. Pulling away from me, I brushed the tears away from her cheeks before brushing some of her curled hair away from her face.

"I learned that even the strongest people have breaking points - and I just found mine."

-

@woahhitshannahh is sitting next to me right now and was like, do you want to put me in your story, I'll put you in mine. That's like someone asking for tit pics in exchange for dick pics! IT'S THE SAME EQUIVALENCY!

ANywhore, SUPER LONG CHAPTER AND I HOPE THE END FVUCKED YOU RIGHT IN THE FEELS JUST LIKE IT DID TO ME! AND I WROTE THIS CHAPTER! No, but seriously guys I hope you like this chapter so leave your feedback, because its always appreciated, and look out for a chapter either early tomorrow or late tomorrow night. And when I mean late I mean maybe like eleven or twelve. Sorry guys, busy day tom.

Anyways, I Love you all and I hope your all doing well.

Talk to y'all soon!

-Bunny xx