2.1

Mia's POV

"So, I talked to your mum." I sat down on the couch, draping my feet over Ashton's lap as I did so. I was with the boys in LA for a week, being that I had off before the EMA's. He dropped his phone and turned to look at me.

"That's never a good sign." He muttered. I smiled. Pulling my cell phone out of my pocket so I could open up my text messages.

"So, you know how I'm performing at the EMA's and I'm up for some awards?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "So, I was talking to your sister last night and she really wanted to go with you guys, but you guys aren't going to the show." I told him. "So, I was thinking that I could take her. So I called your mum and asked if her and Harry could come..." I trailed off looking at him.

"What did she say?" He asked skeptically.

"That, I could take Lauren, but Harry can't go because he's already taking off school for Derpcon." I bit my lip. "I just wanted to check with you because I mean, it's your sister." I told him. He smiled at me and the next thing I know I'm trapped under his body.

"I love you." He cooed in my ear as he kissed my shoulder. I giggled, trying to push him off of me but he only added more of his body weight onto my back.

"I love you too, but get off me." I begged. He didn't though, so after awhile I just had to give up trying.

"I love how close you are to my siblings." He muttered after a while of just lying on top of me. I smiled, craning my neck so I could look up at him. He was smiling down at me.

"To be honest, I never grew up with a sibling and never had a younger person to spoil, but now that I have Lauren and Harry..." I trailed off. " I just makes me really happy and I enjoy it." I told him. He was smiling wider now, and all I could do was laugh.

"Your amazing. Do you know that?" He asked me. I glared at him.

"You just go super corner, super fast." I muttered. He giggled, finally getting off of me. He helped me up from the couch and carried me next door to Calum and Michael's bedroom. The rest of the boys were inside giggling about something.

"What arre you losers doing?" I asked as Ashton, dangling from Ashton's back. The three of them stopped giggling almost as soon as they heard my voice. Turning around sharply, they hid something behind their backs.

"What do you have?" Ashton wonder. He set me down on my feet so he could walk towards Calum. They fought for a while before Ashton had Calum on the floor and one of my bra's in his hand.

"Guys, seriously. What the hell are you doing with my bras?" I asked as walking towards Michael. He backed up a great deal making it harder for me to reach him.

"You ate the last donut." He told me and I just glared at him.

"Yes, because I women on her period that likes to eat!" I yelled at him. "That doesn't explain why you have my bra." I told him. He smiled, and pulled the bra back and launched something towards my face. It was my underwear rolled up in a ball.

"That's for eating the last donut." He explained. I just rolled my eyes at him, reaching out for my bra but he held it back. "I think I'll keep this." Michael told me.

"Dude, my girlfriend." Ashton warned. I chuckled at his tone of voice before turning my attention back to Michael.

"What, I think this bra goes great with my skin tone." He told all of us. He slipped the straps up his arms and settled them on his shoulder. He posed for us, and almost instantly everyone was taking a photo of him.

"How to destroy Twitter, and 4.2 seconds. A guide by 5 Seconds of Summer." I muttered under my breath as I watched the boys type away furiously on their phones. I smiled as I stared at all of them, because who knew how close I would actually become with all of them.

Thanks Dad.

-

Okay, guys sorry that I was gone for a while but I had so much work this week that I barely had time to sleep. Literally I'm dead tired so I'm sorry if this chapter sucks balls.

But, this is the last chapter before the epilogue so stay tuned.

I love you guys,

-bunny xx