epilogue

Mia's POV
3 years later

Living with Ashton has it's perks. I mean. I'M LIVING WITH ASHTON! I think that just says everything right then and there. But, it also has its down sides because I have to deal with four children stuck in men's bodies.

Like now, as I'm sleeping soundly in mine and Ashton's bed. I've just gotten home from doing interviews all week and releasing my fourth album. And, all I wanted to do was sleep; but no. I was listening to Ashton yelling at either Michael or Calum for something - Luke laughing loudly in the background.

"ASHTON!" I screamed, honestly annoyed that he couldn't keep his mouth shut. He knew that I wanted to sleep, but apparently he and the boys weren't that considerate. Groaning, I threw the covers off my body and grabbed one of Ashton's flannels to cover my half naked body. Yes, I still refuse to wear clothes to bed.

Making my way out of the bedroom, I angrily walked down the stairs grumbling as I did so. The yelling was coming from the kitchen which is where I quickly made my way to.

"Michael I just can't believe you swallowed it!"

"I swear to god you little shits!" Ashton and I yelled at the same time before running into other. He was exiting the kitchen just as I was walking in. He made an effort to catch me, making sure that I didn't hit the floor.

Wait.

"This is so fucking cliche. Stab me in the balls now." Michael muttered from behind us. Ashton dropped me to the floor, him following shortly after as the two of us laughed uncontrollably.

"So, I guess happy anniversary, Ross." Ashton muttered, from beside next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me into his chest so he could hug me tightly and kiss me on the top of the head. I smiled.

"Happy anniversary, Irwin." I kissed his lips with a grin before helping myself up from the floor. I left my boyfriend to fend for his sorry ass. After all, he did drop me. "So, can I just ask why you woke me up?" I asked as I walked further into the kitchen to see the kitchen table was set with candles and an abundance of food.

"Well, because you slept the day away, the boys and I were getting together a romantic dinner." Ashton started to explain. "But, halfway through we realized that Michael needs to go to the hospital or just get laxatives." He muttered, a blush growing across his face.

"Why?" I asked worried. Turning to look at Michael, I didn't see anything wrong with him. On the outside at least.

"He kind of swallowed your engagement ring."

-

this makes me super sad, but Mrs. All American is over. Like, guys I don't think you understand how attached to this book I am and how much I've fallen in love with you. I want to thank everyone who supported the book, voted, comment and followed me along the way because all of you are amazing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I really hope you enjoyed this book because I aimed to please all of you.

Now, if your upset about the cliffhanger, Ashton and Mia will be in Daylight and I will give you an answer in the book as to if they got married. Did Mia say yes? I don't know guys! GO READ DAYLIGHT BECAUSE ASIA IS GOING TO BE IN THAT AND I MEAN WHO DOESN'T WANT TO READ ABOUT CALUM'S LOVE LIFE!

Okay guys, again (wow this hurts) thank you for everything and I love you.

Until the next book.

-Bunny xx