0.4

Ashton's POV

It had been a few days since we met Mia and today was the day that she was flying out to New York to visit and hang out with us. The boys have kept in contact with her here and there, but out of all of them I've text her the most. We're basically always texting each other and I've learned so much about her and it's basically a dream come true for me.

m: ay yo, irwin! are you picking me up from the airport? or?

My phone buzzed in my pocket as I laid sprawled across my bed in the hotel room. Luke sitting on my stomach as Michael and Calum argued over a video game that they were playing.

a: ay yo, ross, why would i pick your smelly ass up from the airport. ew.

"Who are you texting, Ash?" Luke asked lightly as he looked up from his phone. Tearing my gaze away from mine, I made eye contact with him. (AND IT WAS FUCKING MAGICAL BECAUSE THIS IS LUKE FUCKING HEMMINGS THAT WE ARE MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH HERE! DO YOU FEEL ME ON THE EMOTIONAL LEVEL THAT I AM ON!)

"Mia." I told him simply before turning back to my phone. He snorted, crawling off me and standing at his full, 6'4 height like that true giraffe he really is. (I MEAN COME ON! LUCIFER FEELS ATM!)

"Shocker." He said sarcastically as he bent down so he could sit next to Calum and Michael on the floor. By now they had joined in on the conversation and were snickering along with Luke.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, ignoring the buzz of my phone telling me Mia had replied to my text message. "You guys text her to." I tried to defend myself but they all just shook their heads.

"We text her, but not 24/7. Unlike you." Michael said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes, turning back to my phone so I could read this message - ignoring the boys as they snickered.

m: because i'm awesome and you should just learn to except that. my plane lands in an hour - be there or i'm ripping your male parts off xx

I chuckled, locking my phone before slipping it into my pocket. By now, Luke, Calum and Michael were all sat down on the floor continuing with a new game than the one they were playing before.

"You guys coming with me to pick Mia up from the airport?" I asked, sitting down next to Luke watching them play Fifa. Calum paused the game turning to look at me.

"When is her plane landing?" He asked.

"In an hour." I told him simply and his face scrunch up in disagreement.

"That means that we'd have to leave in like twenty minutes." Michael cut in, before holding his controller up a little "And we just started this game of Fifa." I looked down at him as he looked up at me with a smirk on his face.

"You guys are planning something and I don't want to know." I muttered, looking at them suspiciously. I patting my pockets, making sure that I had my phone before I walked towards the door.

"We aren't planning anything, dearest Ashton. Whatever would make you think that?" Michael mocked, turning back to the game with a smirk on his face and a giggle escaping his lips.

Sighing, I threw my head back (get them dirty thoughts out of your minds! Y'all need Jesus!) in regret. "I should have never told you that I've had a crush on her since I was thirteen."

And then I was out the door, hearing the boys laugh as I made my way down the hall and towards the elevator.

_

Oh, lot's of A/N in this chapter. Sorry, but I mean I have Lashton feels v v bad rn...but I'm not complaining.

Bit of a filler chapter...sorry about that, but I plan to update tomorrow being that it's a half day so I'll have time! Okay guys, give me your feedback and remember that I love you and you are all beautiful!

Love you guys!-Bunny xx