Chapter 24: A Night To Remember

Elsa's POV
We arrived at the school and as soon as we came through the doors, all eyes were on us.
"They are so pretty".
"Where did they get their dresses?".
"Those guys are seriously lucky".
"Oh my god, their makeup is slaying".
We just laughed it off and entered the dance hall. We started dancing until we had to take our heels off. My feet can't breathe right now. Heck, I can't breathe right now.
"Jack, can you come with me to get some fresh air?", I asked him.
"Yeah babe", he said taking my hand and leading me to the court yard.
"I'm having a lot of fun tonight", I said.
"Me too".
He looked at me with eyes full of love and compassion. "You look so pretty in the moonlight, I'm gonna get my phone because I need a picture".
I laughed as he raced back into the school.
"Well, don't you look pretty tonight", said a voice behind me.
I turned around. It was that jock that Naomi roasted. I could smell the alcohol on his breath from here.
"What do you want?", I said, my voice full of disgust.
"Just you", he said grabbing my arm.
"Let go of me".
I tried to scream, but he covered my mouth with his hand. And I'm in a dress, and I can't freaking fight in a god damn dress. Last time I did that, I almost died.
"HEY, GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!!".
I looked up to see Jack glaring at the jock.
"You're not gonna do anything to me", he said.
I rolled my eyes. You stupid ass. He shadowed me for a week after being shot and you think he's not gonna do anything when you try and abduct me.
Jack punched the guy right on the nose bridge and he had a bloody nose almost immediately. He ran off, leaving me on the ground.
"Elsa, are you okay?", Jack asked helping me up.
"Yeah, thank you", I said hugging him.
"I'll always be there for you Snowflake", he said hugging me back.
"I wanna go back to the others now", I said.
"Ok".
We walked back into the school, where we found our friends over by the snack table. Surprise, surprise.
"Hey Elsie", Anna said waving to me.
"Hi".
"They're about to announce the prom king and queen", Punzie said.
"Oh joy", Mer said.
"Alright, can I have your attention please. We are going to announce the prom king and queen now. So first, the king is.... Jack Frost!!", said announcer.
Everyone cheered for Jack. He went up on stage and received his crown.
"And now the prom queen, she is.....Elsa Delle!!".
I was in complete shock. I won prom queen! I went up on stage with Jack and received my crown and a bouquet of roses.
"And now the king and queen will share their dance".
I handed the roses to Naomi and walked to the center of the dance floor with Jack. I was so at peace dancing with Jack. It was like a little of Paradise.
"Hey Elsa, what's that?", Jack asked pointing over my shoulder.
I turned around to where he was pointing and looked around. I saw a couple girls squealing and guys clapping but that was it.
"What are y-", I was cut off from talking because when I turned back around.... Jack was down on one knee with a small ring box in one hand and a mic in the other. I gasped.
He raised the microphone and said "Elsa Delle, we have been dating for almost 8 months now. And I don't care about anyone's opinions on this. You are probably the best thing to ever happen to me. I love every single thing about you. You are the light of my life. Everyday I see you, you just seem to get more beautiful. It was then I realized that I can't live without you. You are what keeps my heart beating. And I know you feel the same. So will you make me the happiest guy in the world and marry me Snowflake?".
I started crying tears of pure joy. I was completely in love with the man in front of me and I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.
"YES!!".
He dropped the mic, picked me up and started spinning me around.
Everyone was cheering like madmen. Jack put the ring on my finger and kissed me.
This was the best day of my entire life.
Later That Night
When we got home I texted Walt about the engagement.
Bold- Walt     Italics- Elsa
Oh Walt
Hello Elsa, how are you?
Never been better
Oh, any particular reason why?
(Sends a picture of the ring)
You're engaged?!?!
Yes!!
Congratulations honey!!
Thanks dad, you're going to walk me down the aisle, right?
Of course, you're basically my daughter
Alright, I'll talk to you later, I'm gonna go to bed
Of course, goodnight hon
Night dad
End of Convo
I'm so glad he was good with this. Most dads would've flipped the hell out.
Oh, I still have to tell Karai. I'll tell her when she comes to visit next week.
I walked up to my room where Jack was waiting for me.
"Hey, can you help me. I can't get my zipper undone", I said.
"Uhh yeah sure", he said. He blushed a little bit. Oh this can be fun.
"Aww, is little Jack afraid to see the back of my bra?", I said in a teasing tone.
He blushed even more. "No, I'm not nervous". He unzipped my dress and turned away.
I snickered. I went into the bathroom and changed into my pajamas. I walked out into my room to see Jack waiting on the bed. He just kept staring at me.
"What?", I asked laughing a bit.
"Just thinking that in about a year or so, you're going to be taking my last name".
I grinned ear to ear. "I'm already liking the last name Frost".
"I am too".
We stayed in my room and laid in bed together in silence. I just stared at my engagement ring. It was sterling silver with a diamond in the center and small sapphires around it.
"Did you read the engraving on the inside?", Jack asked me.
I shook my head and proceeded to take off my ring to read the writing.
For the Most Beautiful Snowflake
I started crying again and pulled Jack into a hug.
"I don't deserve you", I said to him.
"You deserve everything you desire".
We cuddled for about another 10 minutes until I finally fell asleep, knowing that I am the fiancée, to the best man I have ever met in life.