Chapter 21: Return to NYC

A few months later - April
Jack's POV
I woke up and realized that it was Spring Break. Which means, we're off school for a week and a half. Thank god. I got up and got dressed to go see my Snowflake. I walked up to her door and knocked quietly. I didn't hear anything on the other side of the door. I opened the door and found Elsa fast asleep in her bed. I smiled at the sight of my beautiful girlfriend. I kissed her forehead and started to stir, she turned on her side and opened her eyes.
"Hi babe", she said sitting up.
"Morning Snowflake", I said kissing her softly.
"What's today?", she asked me.
"The beginning of spring break".
She smiled. "I'm gonna go take a shower real quick".
"Okay. I'll be downstairs".
I walked out of her room and went downstairs to the living room. Eugene, Punzie, Kristoff, Mer, And Hiccup were all down there eating breakfast.
"Aye there, look who got up", Mer said to me.
"What's up?", I asked.
"We were thinking of surprising Moana by going to New York City for spring break", Punzie explains.
"Sounds fun", I said.
After about 15 minutes, the rest of our group joined us in the living room. Everyone, except for Moana, was informed about our plans to go to New York.
"So, what are we doing for spring break?", Moana asked.
Elsa handed her a brochure that we got and she burst like a piñata. She had rivers under her eyes.
"Thank you guys so much", she said tearfully.
"We already checked in with Walt and your father, but that's not all", Naomi said.
"We invited Dimitri", Anna said ecstatic.
Moana gasped and was jumping up and down.
"And Naomi, we invited Tadashi for you", Mer says placing her arm over her friends shoulder.
Naomi was in shock and hugged her friend in a fit of joy.
"Everyone pack up your most cute and fashionable clothes since we're going to be in the fashion capital of the world", Anna said.
"Also, bring a swimsuit because I'm gonna take you to my favorite beach", Moana said.
"And bring a lot of money because it's not every day that we go shopping in the Big Apple", Mer said.
We ran upstairs and packed for our vacation to the Big Apple.
Moana's POV
Oh my god. I can't believe we're going to New York. Living in New York was the best. The attractions, the fashion shows, the people. I missed it so much when we moved and thanks to my friends, I finally get to go back. And I get to see the Hamatos again.
I finished packing and lugged my huge suitcase downstairs where Mer, Els, Naomi and the boys were waiting.
"Where are Anna and Punzie?", Kristoff asked.
"Where else, they're in the walk in closet", Elsa answered.
After about another minute, both girls were lugging giant suitcases that stood right below their shoulders.
"You guys do realize that we're going for a week and a half, not a year", Mer said to them.
"Plus we'll be going shopping, too", Elsa added.
Both girls looked at each other and shrugged.
We left the house and got in the limo. We picked up Dimitri at the agency and Tadashi at his house.
"Wow, this is pretty cool, how did you guys afford all of this?", Tadashi asked us.
Crap. We can't tell him that we're spies and the president's daughters.
"Oh, our parents are rich. They got us the private jet, but we're paying for everything else", Punzie said in a very calm tone.
"Plus, we've been saving up our money for a while, so we're paying for the limo, hotel, shopping", Elsa says adding on.
Tadashi nodded. He intertwined his fingers with Naomi's and she then placed her head on his shoulder. I'm glad Naomi found someone, she was really depressed when she thought no one loved her.
We arrived at the airport and got on the private jet. We split up into pairs to ride to New York. So Elsa and Jack, Anna and Kristoff, Punzie and Eugene, Mer and Hiccup, Naomi and Tadashi, and me and Dimitri.
"I'm glad you could come with us", I say to Dimitri.
"Yeah so am I, I haven't seen you for a while", he held my hand in his.
"I know, but it's okay, I understand that being a spy can become really hectic".
"I'm glad you understand, thank you", he said.
"You don't have to thank me, I know perfectly well that a job can get extremely busy and it shouldn't be taken out on you", I say to him.
"I love you Moana".
"I love you too Dimitri", I put my head on his shoulder and I dozed off.
Elsa's POV
I went with Jack on the ride to New York. It was great to be able to spend some quality time with him.
"So, would you mind telling me more about your time on the streets?", he asked me.
This was a soft subject to talk about since we were so young. But Jack is my boyfriend and I feel ok with telling him.
"It started two days after our parents died that we were informed. These people tried to take us to this orphanage that mistreated the children there, so we vanished. We only took what we needed in our backpacks. For us we had food, water, money, matches, and first aid items. I also packed a hunting knife that was my father's, but I didn't tell Anna about it.
We had been on the streets for about a week and we were starting to get extremely cold because of the harsh weather. We were sitting around the fire when these two big guys grabbed us and told us to give them our money. I pulled out the hunting knife and stabbed my captor in the eye. I then threw it at Anna's captor, killing them both. I grabbed the knife, put out our fire and we fled to another alleyway. We finally fell asleep that night in an old refrigerator box.
The next morning, we woke up to find ourselves in a bedroom. We were very scared and confused as to how we had gotten here. Then the door of the room opened and in came Walt Disney. He told us that he saw me kill those two men and decided to bring us to his place. I then noticed how pale we were and realized that we had caught the flu after Walt had a doctor come and see us.
We asked if we could stay with him since we were orphans and he happily let us. We eventually found out that he was the head of the agency since we were being nosy.
He recruited us and that's how our new lives began. About 2 weeks after, he recruited Punzie, who we later found out was our cousin thanks to a DNA test. Not long afterwards, Merida joined us and we were trained to be Walt's best spies".
"Oh Elsa, I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that, it must have been horrible", Jack said holding my hand.
"It's ok Jack, because if that didn't happen, I probably would've never met you".
He smiled and kissed me sweetly. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his head on mine.
"So, what do you want to do first when we get there?", he asked.
"Well, the Hamatos live there, so Moana might want to see them. But, I do wanna go to the beach that Moana mentioned".
"You in a swimsuit, I wanna see that", he said with a bit of mischief in his voice.
I playfully punched his arm and laughed. "You perv".
"What, am I not allowed to see how beautiful my girlfriend's body is?".
I just rolled my eyes. "Are you kidding, I have scars all over my body".
"I don't care, your body is beautiful just the way it is", he replied.
How did I get so lucky with this man right here. He never judges me and always pulls me up when I fall down. I am never letting him go.
About another 3 hours later, we finally arrived in New York. It was so beautiful. We rented another limo and made our way to the one and only Plaza Hotel. We got our rooms and we met up in Moana's room to see what she wanted to do first.
"Ok, how about we get our beach stuff and ask the Hamatos if they want to join us for a picnic?", she asked.
We agreed and went back to our rooms to get our stuff.
"So, I get to see you in a swimsuit earlier than I thought", Jack said wrapping his arms around me.
"I still say I don't like my body", I said picking up my beach bag.
"And I still say that you have a beautiful body, scars or not".
"How did I get so lucky with you?", I said hugging him.
"By going undercover at my school".
I laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "We better get to the others".
"Ok". He took my hand and we left our room. We found the others waiting in the lobby. We got in our limo and drove off to the Hamatos apartment. It was very nice actually.
Moana knocked on the door that was answered by a very surprised Leo.
"Hey, What are you guys doing in New York?", he asked.
"Spring Break", Anna answered.
"Hey guys, Moana and the gang are here", Leo shouted as he let us inside.
The rest of the family came out and greeted us. After Moana hugged her 'brothers and father' and proceeded to ask them to join their picnic on their beach. Master Splinter agreed and we all squeezed in the limo. Me and Naomi had to sit on Jack and Tadashi's laps so we could all fit in the limo.
We stopped at a cove that looked nothing like a beach. Moana walked through the cove while we followed. We were then greeted by warm sand and ocean smells. It was a cute little beach and no one else was here.
"Finally, It's been so long", Moana said under her breath.
She took off her top layer wearing a bright orange halter bikini and matching swim shorts. She grabbed her surfboard and swam out to the ocean. I'm glad she's happy with this vacation choice.
Jack's POV
Welp, Moana is certainly pleased with coming here. She bolted right for the ocean as soon as we got to the sand.
We started stripping down to our swimsuits so we could go swimming.
"I'll be right back", Elsa said holding her phone to her ear.
I decided to wait for her since I wanted to go surfing together.
After about 5 minutes she came back and she looked annoyed.
"You good babe?", I asked her.
"Walt has a new mission for just me, Anna, Punzie and Mer".
"When?", I asked her.
"The day after we get back, after school".
"Well let's not worry about that now, there are waves waiting for our boards".
"Ok".
"So which board do y-", I was cutoff when Elsa stood there in a light blue bikini. I don't know what she was talking about scars, she was beautiful.
"Jack you ok?", she asked waving her hand in front of my face.
"Yeah, here's your board", I handed her the light blue board.
"Thanks, let's go", she said running to the ocean. I followed. We paddled out to where the waves started and waited. A huge one came that Elsa wanted to surf. She started paddling and stood up. I followed her lead. I wiped out after about 20 seconds and my board hit me in the head. I went to the shore with rest of the guys.
"How's your head?", Eugene asked smugly.
"Shut up", I said to him.
I looked back at Elsa, she was paddling back out to catch another wave. I watched her, she was extremely graceful in surfing. She rode to the top of the wave and did a flip to go back down to the bottom. She rode to the shore.
"That was so cool Elsa", Naomi said high fiving her friend.
"Thanks, haven't been surfing for a while, so it was good to get back on a board".
We then played a volley ball game with the net that Kristoff and Raph set up earlier.
It was me, Mikey, Anna, Naomi, Eugene, Hiccup, Punzie, And Donnie against Elsa, Leo, Kristoff, Tadashi, Moana, Dimitri, Mer, And Raph. Master Splinter played referee.
It was the middle of the game with Elsa's team winning by two. Moana served the ball and Mikey was about to hit it when he just froze. He ran away from the court. Two seconds later Donnie did the same. And so did Leo and Raph. They were running towards four girls walking towards us.