Chapter 22: Welcome Home Tragedy

Moana's POV
The Hamatos just ran off the court, heading for four girls walking towards us. They each hugged a specific girl. I guess these were their girlfriends they mentioned. They each held their hands walking back to us.
Leo's girlfriend had a really interesting haircut, it was dyed black on the top and blonde underneath. She had pale skin and ruby red lips. She was wearing a black bikini and black sunglasses.
Donnie's girlfriend had orange hair, blue eyes and freckles. She seemed very shy walking beside Donnie. She had a bright yellow one piece and a tan bag.
Mikey's girlfriend is not what I expected was his type. She had pale skin, long black hair that reached her waist, wore purple eyeshadow darker than Elsa's and dark purple lipstick. She was wearing a black one piece and a black beach hat. Not to be mean or anything, but she reminds me of a witch.
And finally Raph's girlfriend, reminded me of him. She was a little muscular like him, had a short pixie cut that was dyed teal and had a nice tan. She wore a teal two piece with brown sunglasses.
"Guys, these are our girlfriends", Leo said pointing to the girls.
"Karai", said the one next to Leo.
"April", said the orange haired one.
"Mona", said the teal one.
"Shinigami", said the witch like one.
"Cool names, Karai, Shinigami, do your names mean something?", Anna asked.
"Yes, Karai's name means wars and mine means the Grim Reaper", Shinigami explains. She had a Japanese sounding accent. "We just got done with work and we figured our boys would be here".
"Wanna join our volleyball game?", Elsa asked.
"Totally", Karai responded.
After about another 4 hours at the beach, they decided to leave.
"Text me if you have any new ideas for weapons", Mona said to Mer.
"Totally".
"Call me when you get to California, I had a great time with you Elsa", Karai said.
"Me too", they hugged for a good 5 seconds.
"We absolutely have to go shopping together in California if you decide to visit Shini", Anna said.
"Definitely, I heard the malls down there are huge", Shinigami exclaimed.
"We'll have to work on some cool gadgets later with Donnie", April said.
"Oh my god, yes", Punzie excitedly said.
The boys kissed their girlfriends goodbye and we all hopped in the limo. We dropped off the Hamatos at their house and went back to the hotel to sleep.
The rest of our vacation was pure awesomeness. We went to two fashion shows, a broadway play, visited the beach 5 more times, went shopping with Karai, April, Shinigami, and Mona, and visited the Statue of Liberty. But unfortunately, our trip came to an end.
Wednesday
"We're coming to visit once the boys are done with school, and we'll bring the girls", Master Splinter said hugging me.
An echo of yes's was heard in the background. Splinter laughed.
I hugged the boys and left with my crew. We got on the jet and took off about 10 minutes afterwards. I started to tear up a little bit because it felt like I was leaving my whole life behind again.
Then I felt muscular arms wrap around me, and I wrapped my arms around my Dimitri.
"What's wrong honey?", he asked me.
"It just feels like I'm leaving my life behind in New York again".
"Well, you have a new life in California waiting for you. With your friends, Naomi, your dad, the agency, and me".
"Yeah, you're right. By the way, did you hear that I applied to be an agent?".
"Wait really?".
"Yeah, I didn't wanna leave my friends...or you".
He smiled and he kissed me on my forehead. I snuggled up next to him and fell asleep after about ten minutes. I literally have the cutest boyfriend ever.
Elsa's POV
Time Skip
It's the day after we got back from New York. And after school, Walt has a mission for just the Four Seasons. I don't know why exactly, but whatever keeps us occupied.
We got done with school and walked out to our bikes to head out to the mission. The boys, with Moana and Naomi, already left from the school to the house. Our mission is to protect this giant douche bag millionaire, Gaston. He apparently witnessed a robbery and now is in danger of being assassinated. We got to his mansion and thankfully Mer didn't have to threaten the bodyguards. We asked to see Gaston to get more info on the robbers.
He came down and immediately this guy already creeped me out. He kept looking down at our chests when we were talking to him.
"Our eyes are up here dude", Anna said sternly to the man.
"Oh yeah, anyway, these assassins may strike at any moment, they are known to be very unpredictable", he explained.
After about an hour of waiting, the house was silent. The only activity was us walking around.
"Ok guys let-", I was cutoff by the windows breaking open and about 80 men came in.
"Finally, I've been waiting all night", Mer said.
We all started taking down the assassins as we had to keep Gaston from getting killed.
"Hey Els, rate the difficulty of these guys", Mer said to me, punching one in the face.
"Umm, I'd give them a 3".
"I'd say 5", Punzie said drop kicking one.
"4", Mer said kicking another in the gut.
"2", I heard Anna shout.
"That's because your short and fast", Punzie yelled across the room to her.
After about five minutes of fighting these guys, they were all on the ground in pain, we were just waiting for the police.
"Ok, I think we-", I was stopped when I felt two extremely sharp pains in my stomach. I screamed in pain. I looked down and found that I was bleeding. Everything started to spin. I fell to the floor, listening to Anna and Punzie screaming at me to stay awake. I tried my hardest to keep my eyes open, but all I saw was darkness.
Anna's POV
When thought we were done when we heard two gunshots and a scream. I turned around and Elsa was bleeding from her stomach. Me and Punzie ran to her, while Mer took the man down. We kept screaming at her to stay awake, but she passed out.
"Punzie, can't you heal her?!", I asked in a panic.
"Anna, we can't reveal our powers in public, we'll be taken away".
"Call an ambulance", I said to her.
She rushed to a phone and called 911. I got a piece of fabric and tied it where Elsa's wounds were to stop the bleeding. We waited about two minutes for the police and the ambulance. We rode to the Lynch Hospital where I then contacted Kristoff.
Bold - Kristoff       Italics - Anna
Kristoff
Hey Anna wh-
Kristoff, get everyone to the Lynch Hospital now!
What's wrong?
Elsa got shot twice!
What!!
We don't know how bad it is, please just get everyone here!
We're on our way
End of conversation
Oh my god. I can't believe this. How could I have let this happen. My sister is in major surgery right now and I don't know if she'll live. I cried for I don't know how long. I looked at Punzie and Mer.
Punzie looked absolutely devastated. She was probably upset that she couldn't use her powers to help Elsa, but she was right. We were in public. And we were not allowed to show our powers. No matter what.
Mer looked angry and sad. She was angry she didn't kill him earlier and she's sad about Elsa being put through surgery.
All we could do now, is pray to God that Elsa gets out of surgery alive.

Again I'm sorry about this chapter being shorter. I have been struggling with my summer homework.