Chapter 18: The Time Of Our Lives

Elsa's POV
Once we got there, we were amazed. Us girls have never been to one of these before with us being spies. There was so much to do, see and eat. Anna could definitely agree by the way she was whiffing the air.
"Oh my god, do you smell how good that is?", she asked with excitement in her eyes.
We laughed and started heading down to the rides.
We had huge saving accounts, so we each took some money out use here. We bought wrist bands instead of tickets that way we get into all rides.
"They have this new roller coaster called the Night Fury and it's like a dragon", Hiccup said pointing to a large coaster straight ahead.
"We need to go on that one first", Mer said racing with Hiccup in hand.
We ran after them and got in line. The coaster was about ten carts long and was all black except for the eyes of the dragon. It was really cool. Only two people could fit in a cart so we paired off. Me and Jack, Punzie and Eugene, Anna and Kristoff, Mer and Hiccup, and Moana and Naomi. We sat behind Mer and Hiccup and I could see Merida talking to him, but I couldn't understand what she was saying. Then I saw them hold hands. She told him!!. Yes!!. One more couple to go. Actually two, Anna and Kristoff and then we have to find Naomi a man.
After that ride was over, thank god because my face hurts from the speed of it, Mer and Hic were still holding hands. I smiled, they're so much alike.
"Holy crap, that was so fast, does anyone else feel the adrenaline right now?", Anna asked more hyper than usual.
We laughed. We rode a couple more rides like the tilt a whirl, bumper cars, and the claw, we got something to eat. Jack recommended a funnel cake even though I have absolutely no clue as to what one is.
"What's a funnel cake?", I asked him. He looked at me completely shocked.
"You've never had a funnel cake before?", he asked.
"No Jack, remember, we don't usually have time for this stuff", I told him.
He ordered one for us to share. It looked like fries molted together covered in powdered sugar. I ripped a piece off and stuck it in my mouth. It was heaven.
"Oh my god", I said. It was the best thing I have ever eaten.
"Now you know why I got it", Jack said taking bite.
"Moana?!", said a voice. We turned to see this guy who in my opinion, was a god. Like literally, I'm not even kidding. He had tan skin with tattoos all over it, long curly brown hair, he wore a Hawaiian shirt and jean shorts and was incredibly buff.
"Maui!!", Moana yelled running over and giving the man a hug. "Guys, this is my cousin from Hawaii, Maui".
She introduced us and asked if he wanted to hang out with us. He said sure. Moana went to throw away her trash and Naomi stepped out from behind Kristoff.
"That was fast Mo", Maui said looking at Naomi.
She looked at him confused. Right as Moana came up beside her and asked what we were doing. Maui rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing this correctly. "Wait, you have a twin?".
Punzie then explained to him why this is.
"So she's a realistic hologram?", he asked.
I nodded.
"So, you guys wanna play some games to let the food settle?", Punzie asked.
We all agreed and played. It was highly entertaining to watch the boys get so angry if they failed. Maui had gone into a cussing fit that was fun to watch. Eventually they won.
Kristoff won Anna a snowman, Hiccup won Mer a black bear, Eugene won Punzie a bunny, Maui got Moana and Naomi each one a pig, and Jack...
He got me a polar bear.
And it was the cutest little thing ever.
I started to tear up because of how cute it was and how sweet Jack was to win it for me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and thanked him.
We went to the Ferris wheel next to watch the sunset. It was the best thing in the entire universe. I felt so at peace for once in my life. And Jack was there as an added bonus. I just closed my eyes when I heard my phone. I fished it out of my pocket to discover a text from Punzie. I look up at her and she was looking down at me with the biggest grin on her face.
I opened the text and squealed.
"What?!", Jack asked confused and worried.
I showed him the picture of Anna and Kristoff practically cuddling next to each other.
"Cute".
We all finally got off and we asked what the cuddling was about.
"Oh, the big baby over here got tired so he made me put my head on his shoulder so he had something to lay on while he took a power nap", she said pointing to him with her thumb.
He just rolled his eyes.
Then the loud speaker over us came on.
"Attention everyone, we have a group at the karaoke stage who think they are unbeatable, think you can beat them? Come to the stage on the east side of the fair and challenge FAB!".
"Oh, we can totally beat them", Anna said to us.
"But we need a name", Punzie said puzzled.
"What about... Why Not?, think about it, people will ask us why we wanted to sing and it's like "Why not", Naomi explained.
"That's perfect girl, ok let's go", I said as we all raced to the karaoke stage.
We got there and the group was three girls who were acting very snobby to some people.
"We challenge FAB", Anna said raising her hand.
"Ok we got a challenger, FAB will sing first to start off the competition, remember at the end of both performances, the audience decides who the winner is", said the DJ.
FAB stepped on stage and requested to sing Into You by Ariana Grande.
Oh. My. God. My ears were bleeding the entire time, they literally don't know what pitch is, they sang emotionless and they messed up some of the lyrics.
They walked off stage smirking at us.
"Beat that", the first girl said.
"I think a dog could beat that", Naomi shot back.
We laughed and they stomped away.
Me, Anna, Punzie, and Naomi stepped on stage to sing. Mer said she didn't want to and Moana had just gotten an ice cream cone.
"Ok what is your name and what song do you girls want to sing?", asked the DJ.
"We are Why Not and we want to sing No More Sad Songs by Little Mix", Punzie said.
"Ok here we go".
Punzie sings Perrie's parts, Naomi sings Leigh Anne's, Anna sings Jade's and I sing Jesy's.
Third Person POV
Punzie
I keep tryin
Nothing's workin
I still wanna know
If you're alone
I keep tryin
To put this behind me
I still wanna know
Who's takin you home
Naomi
For tonight
I'm gonna get my mind off it
Don't care that someone's got his
Hands all over my body
Stay out all night
Go where the music's loud so I
Don't have to think about it
I'm beggin please don't play
All
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
I'm beggin please don't play
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
Naomi
I'm beggin please don't play no more sad songs
Elsa
Dancin with danger
Talking to strangers
Don't care where I go
Just can't be alone
They'll never know me
Like you used to know me
No
Anna
For tonight
I'm gonna get my mind off it
Don't care that someone's got his
Hands all over my body yeah
Stay out all night
Go where the music's loud
So I don't have to think about it
I'm beggin please don't play
(At this point a ton of people gathered around and started dancing to the song)
All
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
I'm beggin please don't play
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
I'm beggin please don't play no more sad songs
Elsa
Going home
Take the long way round
Lights pass, sit back
With the windows down
Still got you on mind
Starting to realize
No matter what I do
I will only hurt myself trying to hurt you
And if I turn the music loud just to drown you out
Punzie
I'm beggin please don't play
All
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
I'm beggin please don't play
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
I'm beggin please don't play
No more sad songs
Naomi
No more sad songs
Naomi's POV
We got a very large round of applause at the end. We were all beaming from ear to ear and we took a bow.
The FAB girls came on stage and stood a good 5 feet away from us.
"Alright alright alright, we now have to decide the winner, is it...FAB?!?!".
Barely anyone cheered for them. Talk about embarrassing. Sheesh.
"Or is it... Why Not?!?!".
Next thing you know you have to cover your ears from all the screaming and cheering.
"Well, our winner is, Why Not!!!".
Everyone cheered for us and we had a group hug.
We walked off stage and were jumping up and down.
"Hey, we want a rematch!", shouted the blonde girl from FAB.
"Do you really want us to beat you again?", I asked smirking.
"You're not gonna win this time", said the brunette.
"Fine, game on", I said crossing her arms.

Oh my god, I had so much fun writing this chapter. If you guys have no clue who Little Mix is then you clearly need glasses. Little Mix is a girl band from the UK and the band members consist of Perrie Edwards, Leigh Anne Pinnock, Jesy Nelson, and Jade Thirlwall. They are very inspirational, they are all about female empowerment and feeling good about yourself. They have a ton of different songs to listen to, so I started you off with No More Sad Songs. Go watch the music video and their other music.