Chapter 17: A New Beginning

Punzie's POV
"Oh this is good, now I can kill you all at the same time", he said snapping his fingers.
All of a sudden, a thousand black sand creatures came out of the darkness. We had our weapons and powers ready.
We fought the creatures for what seemed like hours, then I had an idea. "Everyone form a circle around me."
They did and I created a large orb of sunlight just enough to surround my friends. It lasted a good amount of time and it gave my friends an opportunity to strike our enemies when they can't touch us in the light.
Unfortunately, Pitch popped it and the creatures grabbed us.
"Bring Elsa and Anna to me", he said.
The sisters looked at each other. They were thrown on the ground.
"Now this looks familiar. Ahh yes, this is just the way your parents looked before they died", he said smiling evilly.
We were all shocked at what he just said.
"YOU KILLED OUR PARENTS?!?!", Elsa screamed in a fit of rage.
Pitch smirked at them evilly.
"YOU'LL PAY YOU VILE MONSTER!!!", Anna screamed.
Both sisters stood up and started to rise in the air. I knew what was going on with Elsa, but what's with Anna. They both screamed before a flash of red blinded us.
When we looked back, both girls were in demonic forms. I didn't even know Anna had a demonic side. Rising above the floor, hair risen in the air and the color of obsidian, skin the color of burnt charcoal, wings that looked as if they belonged to a dragon and eyes glowing the color of blood. Their eyes scared me the most, they were just circles of red, no irises or anything.
Pitch was even more terrified of them than we were. "No don't come any closer". He even sounded petrified.
"YOU KILLED OUR PARENTS!!", Elsa yells in her demon voice.
"YOU DESTROYED OUR FAMILY!!", Anna screams in a demonic tone.
"WE ARE BROKEN BECAUSE OF YOU!!!", they screamed in unison.
They converged their powers together against Pitch. They created a portal to hell, I'm guessing.
"No please, where do your morals lie?!", Pitch said being dragged into the portal.
"OUR MORALS DIED IN THE GRAVE OUR PARENTS WERE BURIED IN!!!", they answered.
They started chanting a mantra and Pitch was dragged through the portal, closed and never seen again.
The sisters turned to us, Anna used her powers to form black, thorny vines around the nightmares. Then Elsa used hers to freeze them with black ice. Then she closes her fists and they shattered to pieces. Holy crap, I'm actually scared of my own freakin cousins right now.
They slowly came back down to the floor and turned back to normal. They fell unconscious immediately and we rushed to their sides. They were still alive, but completely exhausted. I asked Jack to take Elsa and Kristoff to take Anna.
We got back to the house and I used some smelling salts on Elsa and a chocolate bar on Anna.
"Really Punz, a chocolate bar??", Eugene asked looking at me strange.
Both girls woke up at the same time after a couple of seconds and Anna snatched the chocolate.
"Works every time", I said getting up.
"Anna, we finally avenged mom and dads death", Elsa said hugging her sister.
Then I realized something, if Pitch was gone, Moana would have to go back home.
"Guys, our mission is complete, but Moana has to go", I said with a crack in my voice.
We all saddened.
"Hold that thought", Moana said as she took out her phone. She walked away for a couple of minutes.
"I've talked it over with father and Walt, I want to become a spy".
We all beamed at this and had a group hug.
"That's amazing Mo, now you can live here with us", Mer said.
"Oh girls, we have to go shopping tomorrow before the fair", Anna chimes in.
"Hey, can I ask something here", Hiccup said sounding serious. "Elsa, Anna, did you guys go all demonic forcefully or by your own will??".
"By our own will, we figured that the only way to defeat Pitch was to let our demons help us", Anna answered.
"Anna, I don't think anyone even realized you had a demonic side", I said to her.
"I prefer to be bubbly rather than scary".
"Well, I'm tired and if we're going shopping tomorrow then I need my beauty sleep", Elsa said yawning before taking Jack's hand.
"Goodnight y'all", Naomi said going in her room.
"Night babe", Eugene said kissing my cheek.
"Night", I said back.
Anna's POV
I woke up excited for today. Shopping and a fun fair all in the same day. I jumped in the shower and put my hair in braids. I slipped into a green T-shirt and black shorts and grabbed my sweatshirt on the way out. I chose this outfit because it was easy to take on and off for trying on clothes at the mall.
The girls must have all had the same idea because they were all wearing basic outfits.
"Do we really have to go to school?", Jack asked Elsa sounding like a little kid.
"Yes, we don't need it, you guys do", she responds wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Okay, only because I love you", he said putting his hands on her waist.
I wish I had someone like that, they're so perfect for each other. I mean why wouldn't Jack love her, Elsa's beautiful, smart, strong, can sing beautifully. I kinda wish I was her sometimes. She's basically the perfect package.
"You guys are gonna have to take the car today", Mer said tossing Hic the keys.
"That's fine", he said.
"I'll see you later babe", Jack said kissing Elsa's forehead.
We went to the garage and got on our bikes to start our new mission: Finding the perfect outfits for the fair.
At the mall
We searched an entire store in the mall and found nothing that we like. So, we went to the next store which so happens to be Boscov's, they always have something here that we like. We headed to the Junior department. And we found a bunch of cool clothes, but we finally decided on our final decisions.
I got a green see through shirt with all sorts of floral designs in lace. The part that covers up *wink wink* looks like a bikini top. I also bought a pair of ripped black jean shorts and some black ankle boots.
Merida got a basic black crop top, a pair of light blue distressed shorts that came with a red plaid flannel to wrap around her waist and a pair of black low cut converse.
Punzie got a crop top tank top with sunflowers printed on it, light blue shorts and black gladiator sandals.
Moana got a bright orange crop top with spaghetti straps, a pair of tan shorts that tie in the front and tan strapped sandals.
Naomi got a lime green silk tank top. She also got bright blue jean shorts and black high heel boots.
And Elsa got a polyester tank top with a deep V-neck and cross straps in the back that was neon blue. She got the same shorts as me and high top Vans that were neon blue.
We grabbed lunch at the food court and headed to Hot Topic for some accessories.
Merida got a black beanie, Punzie got black lace cat ears, Elsa got a black baseball cap that said Legit Boss in magenta, Moana got a locket, Naomi got a glow in the dark yin yang necklace, and I got some flower earrings.
We were satisfied with our new outfits, so went home to get ready. I noticed that on the way home, Naomi didn't really talk to us that much. I decided not to ask her right now in case she was upset or something.
So, we got a about an hour to kill before the boys come home, so we decided to play truth or dare. I got a bottle and we headed up to my room. I went first and it landed on Mer.
"Dare".
"Ok, I dare you to tell Hiccup your feelings for him", I said.
"W-What are y-you talking about?", she asked nervously.
"It's pretty obvious Mer", Punzie said to her.
"Ok, I'll tell him tonight at the fair", she said.
Moana took her turn and it landed on me.
"Truth".
"Do you like Kristoff?", she asked.
"Sure do", I said not breaking a sweat.
Elsa took her turn and landed on Naomi.
"Truth".
"What's wrong, you're really quiet today", she asked. At least I'm not the only who noticed this.
She sighed. "It's just that even though I'm just a hologram, I wanna know what love feels like. You all have someone, but I don't have a happily ever after". She started crying, and we all rushed over to hug her. "I love what you guys have and I'm not gonna try and steal your princes, but I do want one".
"Maybe we'll find your Prince Charming at the fair", Punzie said hugging our crying friend.
"And Naomi, you are not just a hologram, you're a human in our eyes", Elsa said.
"Thanks guys", she said wiping her tears.
Then we heard the door open and close. We ran downstairs to see the boys. Elsa and Punzie were definitely happy, they jumped into their arms.
"So whatcha buy?", Jack asked.
"You'll have to find out later", Elsa said leaning her head on his shoulder.
"We have two hours before it starts, which means we have to get ready now", I said walking upstairs with the girls following me.
We decided to get ready in Elsa's room since her room is the biggest. We took turns in the bathroom to get dressed. We all did our makeup, I did forest green with pink gloss, Elsa did purple with pink rose lipstick, Punzie did gold with red lipstick, Mer did copper with clear lipgloss, Moana did a Smokey eye with orange lipstick and Naomi did lime green with cherry gloss. Then for our hair, I did French braided pigtails, Punzie did a braid, Mer, Elsa and Naomi straightened theirs and Moana did a sleek high ponytail. Els put her hat on backwards and Mer put hers on pulling in to the back more.
We were ready once we got our accessories and shoes on.
We went downstairs where the boys were waiting, we formed a single file line going down and when they saw us, their jaws dropped.
"Hello gorgeous", Eugene said to Punzie.
"Hey", she said walking up to him.
"Alright, let's get going", Moana said heading to the garage for the bikes.
And so we were off, to a new beginning in life.

For Elsa's hat, I used Sasha Banks nickname as the print on the hat. It also makes sense since Elsa is the leader of this band of misfits. Next chapter will be about their experience at the fair and I'll be adding some new characters to the story.