She's Not Your Wife

"Looks like I've gatecrashed your stag do." Kate leant on the wall facing her employee. She played with her drinks straw between her lips in a way that made Danny feel unnervingly turned on.

"It's technically not a stag do, no drugs." The photographer explained grinning, purposefully diverting her eyes away from her boss. Kate wasn't wearing her normal attire but she looked amazing, she had a soft v-neck cashmere jumper which sleeves came down to her knuckles. Her dark blue, tight jeans shaped her ass and long legs, especially when she was leant over the snooker table.

"Did you not find the cocaine in your room?

"Seriously?" Danny stood up straight away.

"No!" She laughed at her and pushed her back into her chair.

"It's your turn Kate, come and show us how it's done." Harry shouted from the other side of the room, they were all blasted and completely failing to put on a sober front. Danny cringed at his eagerness and decided this was probably one of the main reasons he was still single.

Sipping her drink as her boss returned to the snooker table, she watched Reuben and Jamie stumble towards her laughing.

"Listen, riddle me this. I have met two extremely beautiful and sexy women today; one here, one at the airport and both all over you. What's that about? How do you do it."

"I don't know what your talking about."

"He's talking about Rachel and Kate." Jamie loudly whispered, trying and failing to be sly.

"Oh, I thought he was talking about Helen." She chuckled, knowing full well who he was referring to.

"Helen!" Reuben repeated snorting.

"What's that meant to mean? Are you saying Helen's not beautiful and sexy?" Jamie looked cross.

Letting them argue out the problem she'd just created, her attention turned back to bloody boring snooker. Kate was stretched across the snooker table while Harry was behind her 'helping' with the guide cue. Something about her giggling and the way Harry pushed his crotch into her infuriated the photographer. Her boss looked up just in time to watch her finish her drink and leave the room.

Letting the cool air hit her, she lit a cigarette while looking out at the view, hoping the nicotine and fresh air would help sober her up.

"Everything ok?" Kate had followed her outside, she either presented well or hadn't caught up with the rest of the group yet.

"Yeah just wanted a smoke."

"Really? Only because you looked a bit jealous when you left."

"I don't do jealous." She scoffed, Kate took the cigarette from her lips and inhaled a drag.

"Yes you do. You didn't like your friend pressing himself up against me, I could see it on your face."

"He's not my friend, I don't know him. You can do whatever you like, we all know you get what you want."

"Yes but only you know what I really want." She leant in and put the cigarette back where she got it from, allowing her fingers to brush across Danny's bottom lip. "And it's not him."

With that Kate turned and walked back inside leaving the other woman speechless, guilty and horny. She finished her cigarette and stayed out there, clasping at sober thoughts until it was too cold and she had to return.

Hearing them laughing and yelling as she walked through the dining room to the lounge bar, she refreshed her drink, had a chat with the barman and sat back in the comfy armchairs to watch the debauchery.