Mrs Best Man

"I may as well drive babe, I won't be drinking." Rachel said, putting the finishing touches to her make up in the kitchen.

"I know but won't you be tired? You've been with Al most of the day."

"Yeah helping her cook. What have you done today?"

"I've tried to work out that vibrator, it's been very stressful."

"I bet!" She replied, laughing at her. "Was I not enough for you this morning?"

"I said I tried to work it out, I didn't say I've used it. It's a bit of a mind fuck though." Danny put an arm around her shoulder and kissed her temple lightly.

"You can use it you know. I know this sex thing has been hard for you and I'd rather you were using something like that than..." Rachel drifted off, unsure wether to finish her sentence.

"Than what?"

"Than have a one night stand or something."

"Christ, I thought you knew me better than that by now. I'm not going to cheat on you. I don't want to have sex with anyone or anything else, I want you, just you."

The expectant mother got up from her chair and kissed her for a long time. "I love you Dan."

"Yeah right back at you baby." She replied, stealing another kiss. "You look really good."

"I doubt that very much. I don't fit in anything and my breasts are huge."

"Yes they are." She wolf whistled then Rachel smacked her round the back of the head.

"Are you ready then?"

They locked the front door and clambered into Rachel's car, Danny was looking forward to tonight, it was always strange going back to the house, especially as none of her stuff was there anymore. The darkroom had been turned into Jamie's man cave and her room had been let out to Simon. Simon moved in as Danny's replacement but she'd only met him twice. He was a big computer geek who spent most of his time in his room and only exited for cereal.

It had taken Alex and Rachel about two years to reconnect and repair their relationship. Danny was thrilled about this because as much as her and Alex have had their ups and downs, she considered her family and she knew deep down, so did Rachel.

"Oh fuck, did you bring one of the scan pictures?" Danny asked, the thought invading her mind as she watched the traffic.

"I certainly did, it's in my bag. So there's three left on the fridge, one for me, one for you and one for mum and dad." Rachel explained.

"What do you think of the name Stanley?" The photographer grinned.

"Stanley? Really?"

"I like it. Little Stan running about being mischievous."

"No way, what about Jasper?"

"As in the friendly ghost?"

"That's Casper you twat."

"Sounds too similar." She said, getting out of the car once Rachel had put the handbrake on. She opened her door and as a thank you her baby momma kissed her, with tongue.

"Alright, put her down." Alex had been waiting for them by the front door.

"Alex, always a pleasure." Danny gave her a warm hug and walked past her into the kitchen.

"Well the wonderer returns." Jamie said, disentangling Helen out of his grasp so he could greet his friend.

"Woah something smells good, Hey Helen, where's..." Danny was cut off because at that moment someone leapt on her back.