Hotel Dinner

***WARNING - Drug Use

'I know it's only one night but I'll miss you. Who's going to bring me my coffee in bed?"

"Oh well if that's all I'm good for maybe I'll go for two nights!" She jumped on the bed and hit Rachel lightly with her pillow before scooping her up in her arms. "I'll miss you babe but just think, you get to have this bed all to yourself!"

"It'll be good practice for the stag do I suppose. I hate sleeping on my own now."

"Well then it bodes well we'll be sharing a bed with an infant for a few years and I already know he kicks." She smiled at her beautiful fiancée remembering the events of last night. The overwhelming responsibility was haunting Danny, their son was growing and becoming more real by the second. She refused to let Rachel know how nervous she was about the whole thing, she instead focused on how excited she was.

"Have you got everything?" Rachel asked before kneeling on the bed and leaning up to kiss her.

"I wish I could take you with me. We've had our share of fun in hotel rooms." She said before kissing her again and tracing her hands over her body.

"Yes we have. You make sure you behave yourself tonight, I love you." Rachel rested her forehead upon Danny's and looked into her eyes. They were like shining whirlpools that changed in the light.

"I love you too."

"Jesus Dan, unprompted? Now I really don't want you to go."

"Yeah, yeah alright don't take the piss or it won't happen again. Ring me if you need anything, if you fancy sending some dirty pictures too I'm open."

"Your a pervert, drive safe." She called, hearing her fiancées footsteps on the stairs.

"I'm your pervert." Danny replied before Rachel heard the door shut. She smiled and stretched in bed thinking about how much she loved her pervert.

———————————————————————-

It had taken Danny two red bulls, three roll ups and two entire Spotify playlists to arrive at the hotel. It was settled deep inside the countryside surrounded by small village roads, the building itself was a huge manor and as she walked up to reception, she saw a group of young mothers, all dressed in bathing robes and chunky gold jewellery, saying goodbye to their children and the nanny while sipping champagne. This was not what Danny was used too at all.

She walked up to an open kiosk housing a man in uniform nearing retirement. He had a bulky hearing aid, balding hair and friendly smile.

"How may I help you ma'am?"

"Hey yeah, my names Danny Blakey and I have a room here, I think. I may have got the wrong place."

"No Ms Blakey, not at all, you are a guest of Ms Mayo we have been expecting you. Please give Randolph your luggage and follow me."

Danny turned, half expecting to see the reindeer that the name Randolph suggests. Instead she observed another middle aged man who started struggling with her suitcase.

"Hey don't worry dude, I can take my own stuff it's ok."

"Please leave me to take the bag. Do not touch."

"Okay, Randolph, jeez!" She replied at his abruptness and relinquished her bag. Following the comedy sketch pair to her room which turned out to be more of a suite, she couldn't wait to get Bert and Ernie out of there so she could have a look around.

"Sorry, I haven't got anything smaller than a tenner, share it." She said apologetically. Randolph muttered something under his breath as they both left Danny on her own.