Chapter Fourteen

Chapter 14 - Phantom Lord Part 2

Erza and Mira immediately took to the air not even waiting to see what the boys were planning. They had their own orders and they were both sure that their nakama would be fine on their own. Natsu rolled his eyes at the two S-class mages who basically abandoned them and turned to Gray and Elfman, "You two find a way inside and try to find a power source. If I can't break it from the outside then you guys can take it down from the inside."

Natsu knew that they needed to take out the element four. There was also the fact that there were several huge lacrimas inside the enemy guild and he really didn't want to know what would happen if they didn't destroy them. Jose had used the lacrima to channel the power of the Jupiter canon. He also used the element four to power that magic giant thing.

Their individual elemental power had been joined together to create Abyss break. The lacrima had just channeled the power into the canon. He knew that they needed to break the lacrima and they would have to defeat the elemental four to ensure that they won. However Natsu was sure that if the lacrima hadn't been destroyed then it could possibly be used for a different purpose.

It was possible that the lacrimas could be used to power something else. There could be a different weapon that Jose hadn't been able to use before because they had destroyed it too quickly. He needed to concentrate on destroying the Jupiter canon. It was something that he was sure he would be able to do this time around then the only thing that Elfman and Gray would have to worry about was power source inside the guild.

Natsu hadn't even managed to dent the bloody thing the last time he went up against it. This time he was sure that would be able to break it. If he couldn't then he would pretty much have to move his family back onto a remote island and spend the rest of the year training. If he couldn't break this then everything that they had done would be for nothing because they still wouldn't be anywhere near ready to face Alvarez.

Gray nodded to Natsu to show that he agreed with his plan. Gray and Elfman immediately took to the sea. Gray made them a boat and they paddled towards the huge ass building. Gray huffed at the fact that Erza and Mira beat them to the enemy building.

Mira could have snatched both of them up in one of her claws and flew them to the bloody building. Elfman simply gave Gray a deadpanned look when he noticed that he was pouting. Not that Gray would ever admit that he was pouting.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Gray.

"How are we supposed to get inside that building?" asked Elfman.

He stared at the brick building ignoring the fact that his sister had already landed on the roof of Phantoms guild. Elfman almost felt sorry for them. Titania Erza and Demon Mirajane working as a team, a bloody terrifying thought.

Gray simply smiled a little manically making Elfman wonder if any of the people in their guild were sane. Then Gray froze the boat creating a mountain of ice that brought their little rowboat up to a window where they could see many different phantom mages staring at them in shock.

A single moment later Elfman decided that sanity was overrated and probably boring. He joined Gray in smiling like a manic as he changed into a beast soul and shattered the window by jumping through the glass. Elfman craved out a path of destruction through the guild. Gray was right behind him, laughing and phantom mages were being sent out through the hole that they created once more.