chapter 21

**Liam's POV**

It's been alost a  week since we've last gone to the hospital. We cancelled our next few tours to be with Lauren, who might I say, is not doing well. 

She's been laying in bed since we got home. When she eats she just pukes it out. When she tries to get up and move, she just falls down to th ground. Gemma and Anne decided to share a hotel room instead of going back to England. We usually never go any where unless it's close to the hotel. 

I'm scared. I'm scared that I might actually lose her...

<3~<3~<3~<3~<3

"Liam?" Lauren moans. I immediatly rush to her side.

"Yes, baby girl?"

She smiles softly and giggles. " I'm not seven babe. And I just wanted to ask if we can take a picture?" She says quietly.

I raise my eyebrow, "A picture, what for?" 

"You know, just in case it's my last chance to upload a picture of us on twitter?" 

A pang of sorrow and pain hit my chest. 

"Of course." I smile before pulling out my phone. I reach over and kiss her on the cheek and take the picture.

"Just like old times." She mumbles. 

I nod as I tap on my phone:

@Real_Liam_Payne @Lauren_Styles (picture) She's still my beautiful girl <3x  #PrayForLauren

"You know I'll do anything for you, right?" I ask her. 

She smiles. "I know, but there's nothing you can really do but hope and pray." 

I close my eyes, trying to hold back the tears.

"It's okay to cry in front of me. I want to cry, but I can't." She places her cold, dry hand on mine.

"Because you're strong. You always think positive."

"No I don't... Since I left the hospital all I've been thinking about is 'what if I die tonight?'... It's hard now, to think positive." 

"Lauren, I may not know what's really going to happen, but I have a feeling pretty soon everything will be back to normal." I pull her into me and she balls up in my arms.

"Liam... Listen to me. Say that I do die, I want you to move on, okay? I want you to continue with One Direction, find someone beautiful, talented, and sweet. Get married, and have kids. Live your life without sorrow. Don't mourn over me." Her bright green eyes pour into mine, showing nothing but love. 

I couldn't hold it in anymore, slowly, tears started to prickle down my cheeks.

"Don't leave me." I whisper. 

"There's my sensitive Liam!" She jokes.

I smile, "I'm serious Lauren, never, ever leave me. Ever."

"I'll always be with you." She says, placing her hand over my heart."

"I love you."

"I love you too." She whispers before falling asleep in my arms.

I gently lay her back down and cover her up in her blankets. When I turn around I see Harry leaning the door way, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Hi Harry." I sigh.

Harry walks in and gently sits on the bed, looking at Lauren then looking back up at me.

"I don't know what I'm going to do if she leaves." He finally says.

"I know what you mean mate."

"And I'm worried... She only has two more days to find an organ donor, and there are still hundreds of other people on the waiting list." He looks down at the palms of his hands. 

"Don't worry Harry... I'm sure everything will be fine." I place my hand on his shoulder. Just then, my phone vibrated.

From: Nialler- Quick. turn t channel 4!

I did as he said and turned the TV on. 

As you all know, One Direction has been cancelling many concerts, upsetting and scaring the fans. What we couldn't figure out is WHY did they cancel? 

"Lauren is very sick right now and she needs all the support she can get." Management states. Following that, Liam uploaded a picture earlier of him and Lauren, saying that she's still his 'beautiful girl' and he hastagged "#PrayForLauren" which is still Number 1 worldwide trend.

In this situation, even though Lauren is getting alot of support from fans, she is also getting alot of hate.

"Maybe if @Lauren_Styles dies one direction could be focused on the fans again."

"I'm happy @Lauren_Styles is dieng, she was an ugly slut anyways."

Everyone is worried; if Lauren doesn't make it, what will happen to One Direction? Will her brother, boy friend, and best friends be too close to continue performing? Tell us what you think on Facebook and Twitter. Signing out Chelsea Melters!

"That was sickening." Harry says, a disgusted look plastered on his face.

"Just ignore them..." I say, zoning out a bit.

"Liam... Liam...LIAM!" Harry screams getting my attention. 

"What?"

"You okay?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Yeah, but I have an idea." I smile. 

"And..?"

All I do is smile, leaving it a mystery for him to never find out.

<3~<3~<3

heyyy!:) So I heard Liam and Dani split up and I'm super devistated..... 

But what do you think Liam's idea is??? Comment! 

I'm so hyper omg. okay I'll go now.. vote, comment, and fan <3