Chapter 11

Maggie's POV

"We're in America, we're in America!" Lauren cheers as we walk through the airport, looking for the boys.

"The excitement is killing me!" I moan loudly. I really, really, really just want to see Niall.

"Where the hell are they?" Lauren asked, jumping up and down on her heels. Not a very good idea, Lauren.

"GIRLS!" I hear five familiar voices scream.

Lauren and I looked straight ahead and saw five figures moving towards us.

"OH MY GOD!" Lauren squeals, dropping her bags as I do the same.

Next thing you know, me and Lauren are being pulled into five, very strong arms.

"Can't. Breath." I say into someone's armpit.

"Sorry." Zayn chuckles. 

After all the hugging and shit, Niall came up to me and smiled.

"I missed you." I smiled.

"I missed you more" He said with a twinkle in his eye. 

Niall pulled me into him and kissed me. I'll tell you that it was perfect. It felt like we were the only people in the world and nothing else really mattered. 

"PDA." Louis coughed, making me and Niall jump apart. He looked down and smiled sheepishly before wrapping his arm around me.

It was great to be back with the one I loved the most.

                                     **Lauren's POV**

"It's great to have you girls back!" Harry says, grabbing one of my bags.

"Great to be back."  I grin. Right now, I was probably the happiest girl in the world.

Liam wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"I have a suprise for you." He whispers.

"What is it?" I ask, excited.

"You'll see in a couple days." He chuckled and I stuck out my tongue. 

We arrived in front of a black limo and Harry threw the bags in the trunk as we stepped in. 

Liam and I made our way furthest back, with Zayn following. Niall and Maggie sat right in front of us and Louis and Harry sat by them.

Bored, I pulled out my phone and went on my current obsession, twitter.

@Lauren_Styles: So happy to be back with @Real_Liam_Payne and the others! xx

@Lauren_Styles: I'm so happy I'll be going on a following spree later on.:)

I slid my phone in my pocket and looked up at Liam who was already looking at me.

"What?" I giggle.

"You're just really cute." He pecked my lips and smiled.

"AM I CUTE, LIAM?" Zayn screamed.

"No." He said flatly, making Zayn fake cry. 

"It's okay Zayn." I say, rubbing his back.

"Shut up." He says in his adorable accent.

Yes, I said adorable. All the boy's accents are adorable... except for Harry's.

The rest of the car ride was nothing but laughs, jokes, and little kisses that Liam would sneak me. It wasn't until we arrived at the hotel when my smile seemed to vanish. Not only were there hundreds, but there were thousands of screaming girls, running up and banging the car windows.