Chapter 13

**Lauren's POV**

After being explained what happened and why, the nurses let me go, telling me to 'be careful.' Harry and Liam were both sitting in the waiting room, a worried expression on their face.

"Lauren!" They both called out, jumping up and hugging me.

"Hi." I smiled weakly.

"What did they say?" Liam asked.

"I have.. um, heart failure." My voice squeaked.

The boys looked at me wide eyed.

"I assure you I'm fine. I'm ready to go home now."

"Alright, alright. I just hope you're alright." Harry said, skeptical at first.

~~~

"Liam stop!" I squeal as he tickles my sides.

"Alright, alright, you don't have to scream." He grinned, still pinning me down.

"You love me."

"That I do." He says quietly, his lips brushing against mine.

He inched closer, closing the gap between us. The kiss started out sweet then started to get heated. Still pinned down, I started to slowly unbutton Liam's plaid shirt.

"Babe, are you sure you're ready?" He asks.

"I'm ready." I smile brightly.

And I was ready. I realized now that I love Liam and I want to be with him for a while. This was it, it was our time.

~~~~~~~

"Are they naked?!"

"Do you think they?"

"They did!"

"Niall how do they have sex before us?"

"Um... I don't know."

My eyes slowly open to two familiar faces standing at the foot of the bed. I looked over to my left, smiling once I see Liam. And then it hit me. Last night...

"Shit!" I squeal, scrambling to get my shirt and shorts.

"Well... I see you had a very eventful night. Now we know why you two slept in." Niall chuckled as I pulled the shirt over my head.

"Niall..." Liam growled, his voice husky and deep.

"Well I see you're awake now, Liam! Good morning you two!" Maggie giggled as she grabbed Niall's hand. "Lauren I need to speak to you." Maggie smiled.

"Okay. I'll be back." I kissed Liam before smiling and walking off with Maggie.

"So?" She asks, grinning from ear to ear.

"So what?"

"YOU'RE NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE!" She squealed.

My eyes went wide and I threw my hand over her mouth.

"No need to tell the whole world! But no, I'm not." I say proudly.

"I'm glad. You're all grown up and I just can't believe this. It's all so sudden!" She says, fake crying.

"Shut up!" I laugh playfully pushing her shoulder.

"Let's go get ready." Maggie smiled, dragging me to our hotel room.

"For what?"

"Shopping of course!" She laughs.

Yay, shopping.

Yo, yo, yo. So I find it romantic how Liam was "the one" I honestly don't believe in sex until marriage. So if I never get married that'll mean I'll be a virgin forever! HAAHAH.

I'm sorry, I'm being an awko taco. It happens when I start getting really sick and anti-social.

So, I'm currently in a happy mood since Zayn is back on twitter. I cried for hours when he left, then I cried again when he came back:) So, fan, vote, comment, PLEASEE tell your friends about this story! It would mean so much. Thanks <33 -Lauren