Chapter 8

"Love you too!" Maggie and I said in unison, kissing our boyfriends goodbye.

"To the mall!" Maggie laughed, getting into the drivers seat. 

When we arrived to the mall, Maggie and I skipped crazily down the parking lot inside the front doors.

"I can almost hear the clothes, calling my name!" I breathe.

"Let's head up to Jack Wills to start on the boy's gifts." Maggie said, pulling my arm. Touchyyyyyy!

An hour later Maggie and I picked out several things for Niall and Liam. I picked out a new watch with his name engraved in it, a dark red jumper with the word BRIT on it, two Jack Wills hoodies, and a liam teddy bear.

Maggie got Niall a gold necklace with a four leaf clover charm, a Jack Wills hoodie, a shirt that reads 'Kiss me, I'm Irish' , a green onesie with his name and lucky number stitched in, and a pack of oreos.

"I'm thinking lunch, then shopping for ourselves?" Maggie says and I nod, making my way towards the food court.

Maggie and I both decided on chinese and sat down, resting our arms and legs.

"Um, excuse me? Are you Lauren Styles and Maggie Whittington?" A couple of girls asked us.

Maggie looked quite annoyed that they interrupted us but I spoke before she said anything.

"Um... Yeah, why?" I ask, setting my chopsticks down.

"Oh, nothing we just saw you guys on the cover of this magazine." The girl says, showing me.

"Can I see this?" I asked and she nodded, handing it to me.

 Going in the Right Direction, With One Direction?

 Lately, One Direction has been the buzz of England! Almost every guy wants to be them, and almost every girl want them! Too bad 2/5 of One Direction are already taken. But no biggy, right? WRONG! Not only is Liam Payne now in a relationship, but with Lauren Styles, sister of Harry Styles! And let's not forget Niall Horan, dating Maggie Whittington, best friend of Lauren! We wonder what Harry has to say to this. Paparazzi has caught many photos of these couples out-and-about! Some were just taken yesterday, when Liam and Lauren were out doing a little grocery shopping, here and there sneaking a kiss! Will these relationships last long, or will it be another summer fling?

"Gotta love paparazzi." I say, handing the girl the magazine back. 

"I already know it's not going to last long. Liam and Niall would never actual love you guys. You're ugly!" Another girl laughs and walks away.

"Don't listen to her. You guys are beautiful, and you make them happy! Plus you two are family to Harry, and he loves you guys!" The same girl who gave me the magazine said. 

"Thank you." I pulled her in for a hug. 

"Mind if I get a picture?" She asked sweetly.

"Sure!" Maggie said for the first time.

After we took the picture and finished lunch, Maggie and I made our way to the first store we saw, H&M.

Of course we bought tons of clothes, and we hit about every clothing shop in the mall. Once we were all done, we were headed back to the car with our hands full of bags.

"Day was exciteful!" Maggie says as we throw all our bags in the car.

"I know, I'm beat!" I chuckle, fastening my seatbelt.

"So about what that girl said today..." Maggie frowned.

"Don't listen to her. She's a hater and is jealous of us. Niall loves you, and Liam loves me. You're beautiful Magg." I say, putting my hand on her shoulder.