Chapter 15

*2 Weeks Later*

It's been three full weeks since I've left America and came back home. I've ignored about everybody.  Just last week I found out that I had a miscarriage. So basically I locked myself in a room and cried.

I haven't been feeling well at all. I've lost a lot of weight after the miscarriage. I'm always puking and I never sleep. Just more symptoms of heart failure, 'is all.

Liam, Harry, and Maggie call and text me everyday. Of course the only one I answered is Harry. He doesn't know that I had a miscarriage, only my mum. 

"Lauren I need you to run to the store for me." My mum yells from the kitchen.

"Alright!" I scream back, standing up to get shoes on.

Once I grab a jacket and money I head out to the store. 

"Chicken, salad, carrots." I mumble to myself, checking off the list of foods.

As I walked down the street I looked down at sidewalk and listened to my heels clicking on the sidewalk. All of a sudden, it started to tip down rain.

"Shit!" I scream, looking up into the sky. Why didn't I take an umbrella? Living in England I should've learned by now.

I began to walk faster until someone screamed my name.

"Lauren!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"Liam? Is that you?" I stepped closer to see his face more clearer. 

"You kept ignoring my calls. I wanted to see you. I love you, Lauren, and no other guy is going to take you away." 

"Liam I wasn't in love with anyone else! I was pregnant, okay? I was scared and I ran." I yell.

"You were pregnant?" 

"I had a miscarriage, Liam." 

He didn't say anything. Instead he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. 

I smile and take a step back. 

"I'll see you later, yeah?" 

"See me later? I didn't sneak out of rehearsal, take a 12 hour flight, and get attacked my thousands of fans just to say hello. I don't care what happens to you, or what you do, I'll always love you. Please, come back to me. I promise that whenever you fall I'll be there to catch you." 

I smirked slyly, batting my eyelashes. 

"That was so cliche." I smile before leaning in for a kiss. That is, until a car swooshed by a puddle and water splashed onto both of us. 

"Let's go get you packed." Liam grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

"Lauren!" Maggie yelled once I walked into the hotel room. 

"Hi." I laughed and hugged her.

"I heard what happened! Are you okay? Don't worry, Love everything is going to be alright. I'm glad you're back." She rambled on and on.

"Maggie!" I yell, stopping her.

"Sorry, sorry! Let's go see the boys." She smiled and dragged me out of the room.

After I explained to the boys what had happened, we all agreed to never bring up the topic and pretend it never happened. I didn't hesitate to agree, but inside I know I will always remember. 

"It's good to be  back." I mumble to myself. I quickly pulling out my phone to check Liam's tweet.

@Real_Liam_Payne: @Lauren_Styles it's good to have my baby back. xxx 

I faced Liam and smiled at him. 

"Lauren..." Harry said, making me jump.

"Yeah?" I asked and he motioned me out into the hallway.

"I'm so sorry." He says, hugging me tightly as soon as I step out into the hall.

"I'm sorry too. I love you Harry, okay?" I say, on the verge of tears.

"Look, you're right. You're old enough now to make your own decisions." 

"NO!" I yell. "No, Harry I need you to be over protective towards me! I'm so not ready to be responsible." I chuckle.

"I kinda figured." He smirked and led me back inside the room where everyone was sitting on the bed laughing.

"Hey!" Louis smiled. I waved back and made my way to Liam, kissing him before sitting on his lap.

"Hey Lauren we're going to the beach tomorrow!" Maggie said, clapping her hands.

Everyone chattered about different things, so I had no idea what we were talking about.  All I know is that everything I could ever ask for was right here. My brother, my best friends, and my boyfriend. Everything was perfect.