Chapter 19

~~Lauren's POV~~

"Hi, we're looking for Harry Styles." Liam says to a nurse at the front desk. 

"Third floor. First room on the left." 

We nodded and rushed into the elevator and up to Harry's room. As soon as we walked in the room we found Harry chuckling with Niall, Zayn, and Maggie.

"Harry!" I yelp and hug him, making him wince in pain.

"What happened?" Louis asked.

"Well, basically Caroline was in the city so I decided we should have lunch. We wound up argueing and I got mad so I hopped in my car and started driving, not knowing where I was going. Then BOOM! A car hit me."

"So is there any broken bones or such?" Liam asked worridly. 

"Just a couple bruised ribs." Harry shrugged.

"Look guys! Turn it up." Zayn says, pointing to the telly.

"One Direction trouble? Earlier today a video aired of Maggie Whittington, the girlfriend of Niall Horan, and Lauren Styles, sister of Harry Styles and girlfriend of Liam Payne getting snappy with a couple fans. In the video the fan asked an unappropriate question as a joke. Maggie replied rudely and said to 'get out of her way.' After not moving, Lauren noticed another fan was video taping and slapped the phone out of the fans hand! Being the worldwide trend this morning, 50% of the people were responding 'They're not ready for the attention.' The other 50% defending them, saying that they were just trying to get to their boyfriends.'  But that's not it Directioners! A little over an hour ago there was a reported crash down by Time Square. It is a proven fact that the driver that crashed was Harry Styles! Harry was taken to a hospital and has been recently announced DEAD! Will this be the end of One Direction? Signing off, this is Suzy Sue."

"That's bullshit! I'm not dead." Harry growled. 

"Hold on I'll clear everything up." 

I signed on to Twitter and quickly typed.

@Lauren_Styles Hi guys! I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the way I actes towards those fans. They were undeniably rude and I got mad. I'm so sorry.xxx

@Lauren_Styles Also, @Harry_Styles did get in a crash, BUT HE IS NOT DEAD! He's fine though, just a couple bruises. Love you all.xx

"Mr.Styles, you're free to go when you're ready." A nurse says, popping her head in the door.

"Thanks." He grins. 

After Harry got changed and we went back to the hotel, I went straight to Harry's room with him and Lou while Liam went to our room and the other 3 went back to the movies.

"So what did you two argue about?" Louis asks, plopping down on the bed.

"She thought Maggie was my girlfriend and started saying rude things about her to my face. So I told her that we weren't together and Caroline had no right to say that. Oh, I also told Caroline she's a bitch." Harry smirked. 

"Awe! You stuck up for Maggie, Thanks!" I squeal.

"I barely ever see that girl now! It's like Niall locks her in their room and never lets her leave." Louis frowns.

I sigh. "I know, I really do miss her. When we're together it's only for an hour or so. But I don't blame her, she's in love. And the thing about Maggie is that Niall is her first boyfriend, so she never fell in love. She's happy and that's all that matters." I smile, my eyes watering.