Chapter 17

**Lauren's POV** 

"Strawberry for me, and vanilla for the lady." Liam tells the bald ice cream man as he scoops the frozen treat and smashes it in the cone. 

Once Liam paid him and I grabbed our icreams and headed toward the play ground area where everyone else was.

"No ice cream for me?" Zayn pouted. 

"Get your own." I chuckle before grabbing Liam's hand and sitting on a bench.

"You guys did great at the concert last night." I say to Liam.

"You looked great the the concert last night." He winked and I just rolled my eyes.

I look over at the play area, carefully inspecting everyone. Maggie and Niall were standing by the slide, making out. Louis was singing the Barney theme song while Harry was recording him, and Zayn was sitting on the swing with some little girl, making her giggle. 

I get bored and decide to tweet. 

@Lauren_Styles: Ice cream, hot sun, and play grounds. I LOVE AMERICA! And Liam ;)

Seconds letter I receive a tweet from Liam. Before reading it I look up to see him grinning at me.

@Real_Liam_Payne: @Lauren_Styles: Bought the ice cream, it's only hot cos of me, and we're sitting on a bench. Love you 2 ;)xx

"You're such a retard." I laugh as I slip my phone in my bag. 

"I'm ready to go if you are." I sigh.

Liam agrees and stands up, wrapping his arm around my waist. Once we gather everybody we head into the car and back up to the hotel.

"Shit." Zayn mumbled as he looked outside the car window. Our of confusion, we all did the same and let out huge gasps. There were hundreds of fans and paparazzi sounding the hotel. Luckily they were being held back by cops, so we didn't have to sneak around the back.

"Everyone keep calm and just smile and wave." Liam says as the car comes to a halt. 

Niall opened up and door and grabbed Maggie's hand. Next out was Zayn, then Louis, then harry, and last Liam and I. When I stepped out of the van I was blinded with various flashes. 

Liam wrapped his arm tightly around me and started to walk slowly, smiling and waving with his free hand. 

"Lauren! I thought you and Liam broke up." Some one screamed.

"Harry are you still single?" 

"Harry, Harry, how do you feel about your little sister dating Liam?" 

"Niall, are you cheating on Maggie with Demi?" 

I tried to ignore the stupid questions and continue to smile and wave. 

I looked up at Liam and he looked back, pecking my lips. 

"Liam!" I whisper-scream. 

"Just for the paps." He winks.

Before we walk into the lobby door, the boys stopped to pose and dragged Maggie and me into the picture. Of course we're sort of used to this so we went along and posed.

"Are you sure you girls aren't famous?" Louis jokes once we enter the lobby, making our way to the lift.

"We're secret actresses." Maggie says to Lou ruffling his hair. 

DING

The lift rang, meaning it was our floor.

"Hey babe I'll be in Harry' room with Lou." Liam says, wrapping his arm and around me and stepping in for a kiss.