Chapter 16

**Liam's POV**

"LET'S GO TO THE BEACH-EACH, LET'S GO GET AWAY!" Lauren sang on the top of her lungs, jumping on my bed. 

"Woah there, calm down before you explode." I chuckle. 

Lauren sighs and collapses next to me, leaning her head on my chest. 

"I'm hungry." She randomly says, jumping up and walking to the fridge. I kept my eyes on her the whole time, smiling like a mad man.

"You know staring his rude, right?" She asks, a bag of crisps in her hand.

"Not if it' my girlfriend I'm staring at." I defend myself.

Lauren just rolled her eyes and leaned over to kiss me.

"HEY STOP HAVING SEX WE'RE LEAVING!" Maggie yells, banging on the door. 

"ooh, beach!"

Lauren grabs her bag and rushes out the room, leaving me alone.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~

"Zayn put me down!" Maggie squeals as he throws her around in the water. 

I look over at Lauren who is currently splashing around with Louis. When she looks over at me she smiles and swims my way.

"Hello!" She says cheerfully.

"Hi babe." I smile. 

Lauren takes a step towards me and grins. Before I could say anything she jumps up and tackles me underwater. 

"What was that for!?" I ask once I regained myself above water.

"I dunno." She shrugs. "Let's go sit down." She grabs my hand and we walk out of the water and sit ourselves down on the beach towels.

"Oh my gosh it's One Direction!" A couple girls squeal, running over to the boys and I.

"Hello." Lou says politely.

"You guys are so hot!" A tall blond girl says. There was 3 girls, all about our age, in very revealing bikinis.

"Er, thanks..." Harry says awkwardly.

A short blonds steps towards me, rather close. "I heard you like blonds." She whispers. 

"He's not interested." Lauren says, taking a step in front of her. 

"And who might you be?" She snaps.

"His girlfriend." She smiles.

"Ew." She says before walking away with the other two girls. 

"Well she was nice." Maggie says sarcastically.

"Just dandy." Lauren says bitterly.

"I'm hungry, let's get some food." Zayn says, throwing a shirt on. 

We all agreed, throwing clothes over our beach attire and jumping into the back van.

~/~/~/~/~

"So who's excited for the concert tomorrow?" Louis asks as we walk into the hotel lift.

"Everyone." Harry smirked.

No one said anything after that, just nodded their head. Once the lift opened I grabbed Lauren's hand and lead her to my room.

"Wait, I'll be back, I'm just going to change." She smiles and jogs to her room.

I settle in my room, throwing off my shirt and putting a pair of basketball shorts on. Just as I was about to sit down on the couch a knock came at the door.

"Come in!" I yell. Immediately, Zayn's head pops in, then his whole body.

"Hey Liam, I need your advice." He says sadly.

"What is it?"

"Well, there's this girl, who I'm totally mad over. We're friends, but I like her a lot, maybe even love. The problem is, she's already in a relationship. And I'm pretty sure she loves him." He sighs and looks down.

"Well mate, you'll just have to convince her that she belongs with you. Spend as much time as you can with her.  Deep down she really does have feelings for you, mate." I assure him.

"Thanks Liam." He grins and hugs me before skipping out the room.

I'm pretty happy for Zayn since he's never fell in love before. But part of me really wants to know who he's going on about.

Well, I guess we'll find out sooner or later.