The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.14

• Dedicated to Katie Mitchell

Hey here is the new chapter and it's a bit short, so sorry about that. However I have exams to study for this week so at the end of the week I will try and post a longer chapter. Hope you enjoy.

COMMENT*FAN*VOTE

_______________________________

Recap:

"To a club to teach you how to wrap men around your little finger," Darcy and Becky both said at the same time and I grew mortified. Oh someone save me.

___________________________

Amber's P.O.V

An hour later we were at the outskirts of the town. I looked incredulously at Darcy and stared at the long kilometre line that stretched into the club.

"You're kidding! Right?" I asked pointing to the line.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" she replied eyeing some of the women with distaste.

"Well you sure fooled me," Violet whistled putting her hands on her hips.

"Watch and learn ladies," Darcy said and strutted towards the bouncer.

He was a man in his thirties with light brown hair and wore aviators that concealed his eyes. He was dressed in a black suit which outlined his bulging muscles. I swallowed hoping Darcy wasn't going to do anything stupid. Then again when was she smart?

She stepped in front of a tall blonde in a leather mini skirt and stood in front of the bouncer.

"Ooh she's going to fight," joked Violet jabbing her elbow into my rib. I winced, feeling it bruise again. I would have to visit the waterfall later. She sent me an apologetic look and I assured her I was somewhat fine.

"What is she going to do? Talk him to death?" Rebecca giggled seeming amused by the scenario.

Darcy started tracing her finger on his shirt and tried to flirt with him. He looked clearly uncomfortable but didn't stop her nevertheless. I shook my head fighting a smile. It was obvious he wasn't into her type. Then he took her hand and shoved it away. She glared at him.

"What the fuck?" she screeched her face fuming.

"Back of the line like all the other sluts," he answered. Rebecca started clutching her stomach with laughter.

"You gotta be kidding me!" Darcy said staring at him in bewilderment. I

be her ego took a huge blow by that comment.

"Me? Look at me!" she demanded stomping her heel on the ground. She looked like a little kid throwing a tantrum in the supermarket because his mother refused to buy him candy.

"Yes you, back of the line," the bouncer bit out leaving no room for argument.

Darcy marched over to us, her face still a bright red. I shrugged and turned for the end of the line. Suddenly Rebecca grabbed my shirt.

"Woah, wait a second there sis," Rebecca said yanking me back.

"Doesn't mean coz Darcy couldn't seduce a teeny weeny bouncer that

Becca here can't," she smiled and walked forward.

"That girl has too much confidence in her abilities," Darcy remarked a sly smirk making its way onto her face.

"I dunno Darcy. I think she is better in this game," Violet agreed and I kept my mouth shut. I watched Rebecca approach the bouncer...timidly?

"Huh?" I asked in total bafflement. Darcy returned my confused look.

"Just watch," Violet told us jerking her chin at Rebecca.

She almost looked frightened the way she approached him. Rebecca stumbled right into is chest.

"Oh, sorry," she apologized looking through her lashes.

"T-that's ok," the bouncer stuttered.

"He stuttered?" Darcy asked incredulously. Violet shushed her, concentrating on what Rebecca was doing.

"You see my sister earlier wanted to skip the line and she failed so she sent me here. Please let us pass otherwise she'll beat me," she started trembling at the last part.

"O-of course," he stuttered again. She hugged him, accidentally brushing her chest against his. We hurried towards her and I thanked the bouncer, Violet winked at him and he glared at Darcy. I resisted the urge to laugh.

"Shut up Amber!" Darcy scowled looking at the dance floor. There was a bar at the sides and the dance floor was in the middle. In the far back was the stage where the DJ stood.

"Ok Hun listen good. First rule don't appear easy at all like our Darcy did," Violet told me while ordering herself a fruit cocktail.

"On second thought just do everything that Darcy doesn't," Rebecca advised drinking down her shot. Darcy glared, shooting daggers at Rebecca.

"What? You define easy lay," Rebecca said nonchalantly.

"Ok, well this is about Amber's lesson not Darcy's," Violet chipped in stopping the feud.

"Right well I'll show you how we dance," Darcy said going towards a tall blonde man. She put her arms around the guy's neck and started swaying her hips to the rhythm.

"She's good," I complimented sitting on the bar stool. Violet nodded and spit out her drinks.

"Uh oh Rebecca, you and Darcy should go," Violet said urgently putting down her glass.

"Why?" she asked looking around. My head turned and I saw what

Violet was talking about.

Oh damn.

_________________________

Sorry if it sucked but I promise the action will start from now on so yeah

COMMENT*VOTE*FAN