The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.25

Copyright: All rights reserved to MaskedAuthor(N.Deviine)

Recap:

        When I woke up my headache was gone. I supported my body on my elbows and looked at my stomach. All my scars were healing quickly as if they were never there.

         Then I noticed my hand; it had a tattoo of a black fishnet stocking. It looked like I was wearing it, but it was stuck to my skin. I wasn’t even feeling weak and I got up. Leah was staring at me with interest in her eyes.

         “I take it you didn’t fail.”

         “I’m hungry,” I said and noticed my voice was different. It was softer, more seductive.

          “For what my dear?” Leah asked, testing me.

          “Blood,” I growled.

------------------------------------------------------------

Amber's P.O.V

        That was all I could think of. My throat was bone dry and I was thirsty. I thirsted for blood which I never tried. How could you thirst for something you never tried? Leah smiled and handed me a bag of red liquid.

          “Here you go dear,” she said, handing me it.

          Without a second thought, I felt my fangs grow and I punctured a whole in the bag. I thought I would have been repulsed by the idea of drinking the metallic liquid, but the sensations that danced across my taste buds were amazing, electrifying. However the blood itself tasted cold and stale. Once I finished, I wiped my hand across my mouth and my fangs retracted into their place.

           “It’s cold and stale,” I stated blindly, still wanting more of it. Leah smiled and petted my head.

            “I know honey. We’ll get you more of fresh and warm blood tonight.”

            “You promise?”

            “I promise,” Leah said a malicious smile forming on her lips. I shrugged and counted the seconds until sunset.

             Rebecca’s P.O.V

             I woke up the next morning in Tom’s room and smiled at his sleeping form. He looked like an angel and I couldn’t help but wrap my arms around his torso. He slightly stirred and hugged me back.

            “I love you Becky,” he sighed, nuzzling my neck.

           “I love you too Tommy.” I felt him graze my neck with his fangs and tremors of ecstasy wracked my body. I still remembered the puncture wounds from yesterday night. Well I liked to call them love bites.

           “Are you hungry?” I asked, baring him more of my neck. He nodded eagerly before I felt his teeth sink into my flesh. A wave of pleasure assaulted me and all I could do was moan. It felt amazing. After a few minutes Tom stopped and licked my neck, making the healing process shorter.

          “You do know we wait all of eternity for our soul mates to come and only then do we start to drink blood. I waited too long for you Becky,” he growled and flipped me over so he was straddling me.

          “I know and I’m glad you did,” I whispered stroking his cheek. Before we could go further the bedroom door flung open and Darcy was panting and looked extremely distressed.