The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.6

• Dedicated to Katie Mitchell

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

recap:

"Amber please listen and I will let you take a week off school plus £2,000 spending money on anything," I bribed my daughter. She turned around and grinned her wolfish grin.

"Should've said so earlier," she informed me feigning innocence as she stared at my mother.

on with the story

*********************************

Amber's P.O.V

I walked downstairs trying to look cool ad collected. I didn't want anyone to know about my encounter in the woods. Not that anyone would ask. But my mother had the power to pick up things so I was always careful around her. The week off came in handy since I wanted to find a new place to rest and that search would have to take a week. Plus the money came in handy. I was careful not to look at Darcy since she was probably staring daggers at me. Darcy how Becky liked to put it a needy slut the only reason I agreed to help her with Chemistry. We shared the same views and I found out that she was different and I loved her. I sat gracefully on the black leather couch directly across my grandmother.

"Well, let's start the introductions again. I'm Leah your grandmother," she informed me with a bright smile.

"Amber," I replied quickly.

"I was going to check on you when Darcy called me and said something... interesting," she said slowly.

"Yeah?" I asked very suspicious.

"My boyfriend David as you know broke up with me and I want revenge," she said sadly. Becky scoffed. Oh the needy slut I thought to myself. She just has to

get revenge coz nobody outsmarts her. Oh no one. Well I hope she dies soon. I hate her fucking guts. I would love to find her dead. I would love to rip out her throat. I don't really care coz that's what I'm going to do someday anyways. Even if I have to die I will make sure she burns in hell.

"Great," I replied keeping my cool.

"That involves you," my so called grandmother informed me. Well both of them can burn in hell for all I care. Hatred was running through my veins.

"Fuck you," I replied expressionless.

"Excuse me?" Darcy and Leah gasped.

"You deaf or stupid?" I asked them.

"Family help each other," Darcy informed me.

"Great but you and I aren't family. You are just some slut my mom adopted out of pity and if I was David I would use you as well and throw you away like garbage. Coz that's what you are GARBAGE. Oh and I don't remember you EVER helping me," I replied coldly like a block of ice. Becky and mom started laughing their butts off.

"So... So...true," Becky said in between her laughs.

"Couldn't... have... have... said...it...it...better," my mom said as she laughed.

My grandmother looked appalled. She had shock written all over her face. Her thin lips were wide open and her square jaw just dropped down. Her eyes wide with utter shock. The whole expression was priceless. I dropped down on my knees and started laughing, joining Becky and mom on the floor. I wiped the tear from my tear duct and sat up again with the expression of bored dome.

"Well this is surprising," Darcy whispered.

"Tell me about it," Leah said still as shocked as ever.

"There is no reason to help you at all," I informed them.

Darcy's P.O.V

She was laughing at me. They were laughing at me. Is that how they really saw me? Is that how the whole school saw me? I guess they were right I was just some needy slut. I can't believe I called Amber emo. What I am is a gazillion times worse.

"Look ok. I know how you all see me and I know how I acted before. It's just that when I got dumped it changed me it did. I want to get revenge coz I don't think it's fair to treat anyone or play with anyone. Amber I am so sorry about calling you emo. If you are wondering about the bullying, then let me tell you something. I wouldn't ever stoop that low and I can't stop it I tried once I did. Promise. It's David who started it and he totally forgot about it I promise. Him, Luke, Philip, Josh and Martin. I swear it was them. You think it doesn't hurt me see you beaten up. Is that what you think?" I asked sincerely. She had no idea how hard I tried no matter how much I didn't stand her I still cared deep down. I guess I deserve this in a way.

"What is the plan?" Amber asked with a bored expression but she had concern in her eyes. Time to bring down the players.

***********************

so if you like it

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN