Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Taryn's Point Of View (POV)      "Thanks Mitchell!" I shout as I wrap my hands around my coffee and turn to head for the door. I stop and take a long sip of my peppermint mocha. I turn back to my two new friends and extend my gloved hand in a wave       "Bye Mitchell! Bye Julie!" then turn back to the door and brace myself for the cold. I open the door and a huge gust of wind blows into my face, making my hair fly in all directions. Despite the cold, I was as happy as could be. I had moved to London just two weeks ago when I landed my dream job at the US Embassy here. My new apartment was cozy and perfect. I couldn't wait to get home to it. It was so different from the huge house I lived in back in Doncaster. But I loved it. I take another drink from my coffee, the peppermint soothing in my throat. All of a sudden, my moment of bliss was interrupted when a young teenage girl pushed past me, screaming at the top of her lungs and carrying a sign. Suddenly, I heard more and more screams as a large, black bus turned up the street. The bus stopped in front of a 5-star hotel and a big, burly man got out, pushing girls aside and making a pathway.      "THE BOYS CAN COME SEE YOU" the man yelled "IF YOU CALM DOWN" and then, silence. Five boys emerged from the bus, including one I would know anywhere, I could tell who he was from the back, even though I hadn't seem him in years. My childhood best friend, Louis Tomlinson.