Chapter 10. Writing songs (about you).

Hey guys! Here you have chapter 10! Sorry it's taking us some time to promote and upload the story but school got us busy! Hope you'll like the chapter and the song by Taylor Swift :)

Thanks for all the reads and votes, much appreciated! :)

Lots of love xxx

PS 'Over Again', sequel of 'Too Good To Be True' will be uploaded this weekend, stay tuned! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Don't you know that I'm trying to hate you?

Trying to have a dream without you in it.'

From: Niall.

I have some free time, fancy a Skype? (:

Leigh and Nate weren’t home, and I was pretty bored, so I decided to accept his offer.

To: Niall.

Ok, I don’t have to work yet :)

I turned on my laptop and he soon called me. I accepted it and saw him sitting on a couch while he was writing something on a paper, holding his guitar in his hands. He didn’t even notice I’d already accepted the call.

“Hey Niall” I said.

He lifted his head and smiled. He left the paper and the pen on a table and put the laptop on his lap.

“Hey Maddie”

“What were you doing?”

“I was writing a song, but today’s not my day to be honest”

“Can I listen to it?”

“No, not until it’s finished at least”

“C’mon Niall…”

“No. Where do you have to go later?”

“I’m working today, singing at the bar”

“I wish I was there to see you”

“Well, you won’t see me until you’re back in England”

“I know. But why do you have two jobs? I mean, if you already work at the music shop, why do you play at the bar?”

“Because I like it, and I also need the money. I’m studying at the University and I have to pay for it. Also I need to pay the bills, the food and buy some clothes from time to time, you know?”

“I get it… what are you studying?”

“History, at King’s College”

“It’s a good university”

“Yes, but I wouldn’t be able to pay for it if I didn’t have a scholarship”

“I understand…”

“Yes, that’s why I chose it”

He shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

“Are you voting for us?”

“Are you talking about the MTV thing?”

“Yes”

“No, I voted for you the other day, and truth be said, I don’t really care who wins”